Chapter Four: Murder?

I decide to go for a quick drive and head out of my room only to bump into Jason.

"Oh! Hey sis, where you going?" Jason asks me.

"Out for a drive, you?" I ask back

"I was going to do the same actually." He chuckles.

I smile and we both head to the living room where our parents are on the couch watching a movie. I notice the popcorn that they are eating so I walk behind the couch and reach down into the bowl to take a handful. As I take the popcorn my dad glares at me playfully so I smile back innocently and walk back to my brother. I hand him half of my popcorn and he smiles at me. We munch on our popcorn while our parents look at us with raised eyebrows.

"Where are you two going?" My dad asks as he notices we aren't in our pajamas.

{Tessa}

{Jason}

{Jason}

"For a drive." We say simply while shrugging.

Jason and I look at each other and laugh.

"Okay sweeties, be careful." Our mom tells us smiling.             

"We will." Jason says for both of us.

"And no fights! We just moved here." Says our dad.

"No promises." I smirk.

We grab our keys off the hook and shuffle on our shoes.

"See you later!" We say in unison as I grab my leather jacket and head out the door with Jason hot on my heels.

"Kids these days." I hear our dad mutter and we both chuckle and shut the door behind us, walking to our cars.

"AHHHHH!" I hear two boys screaming.

Jason and I look next door to see a boy hanging from the roof over the patio and another boy standing in front of him with a baseball bat. The boy hanging down with the buzz cut actually looks kind of cute. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look next to me to see Jason pointing towards my car with his thumb and I knod. We both sneak over to my camaro and crouch down behind it, peeking over at the two. I wonder what's gonna happen.