Epilouge

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
I tuck the little girl into bed. Aurora looked up at me, her Blonde curls softly falling on her shoulders, her golden green eyes looking up at me. She was my beautiful daughter. "Mommy...how did you and daddy meet?" Aurora asks. I smile at my beautiful daughter. "Yes Mommy, how did you meet?" Ella asks. She also had blonde hair, but instead of golden eyes, she had green eyes. I sigh and look at the two little girls.
"It was like something out of a fairy tale," I say as I tickle them. They giggle and look up at me.
"But Mommy, fairy tale's aren't real," Aurora says.
"Yes there is baby, look, I'll tell you the story, once upon a time, long long ago, lived a maiden named Clarissa, she was locked up in a tower...only the prince could go and make sure that princess Clarissa was ok, and healthy, Clarissa then fell in love with the prince, she had re occurring dreams of her and the prince falling in love, they were so realistic, she thought they were real. You see, Clarissa was very sick, and there was no cure for the sickness, it didn't spread like the cold, it was just, there. Finally, the doctors found out that the prince was the cure to her illness, they didn't know that the princess was in love with the prince, and that's why he was her medicine, now...the prince was in the evil witches spell, her name was Jackie. The prince was stuck with the princess. The princess thought that the prince would never be able to like her because of the wicked witch. A long The way, the princess made a friend, she was a maiden, her name was Kate-," I get interrupted by Ella and Aurora screaming,
"AUNTIE KATE!" I giggle as they do, a few years ago I met up with Kate, she was thriving in her job as a writer for a show called Shadowhunters. I let her meet Ella and Aurora, Kate absolutely loves them. She even babysits when Jace and I go out on dates.
"Yes, Auntie Kate...eventually, the wicked witches spell was broken, the prince realized that he was in love with the princess, then, the prince and the princess dated for a while, they got married, had two little girls, and lived happily ever after," I say.
"Wow! That was...amazing," Aurora says as she yawns. I smile at the two little girls. I kiss their heads.
"Goodnight, little princesses," I whisper and leave the room. I see Jace in front of me as I close the door. He had a big stupid grin.
"Wow, that is a very sugarcoated story, princess Clarissa," Jace says.
"They're four, they don't need to know the details," I say as I kiss Jace.
"Yes, they don't...you know...I herd Ella tell Aurora that she wanted another two brothers so that they could play Prince when they're playing with Barbie dolls...it would be terrible if Ella didn't get what she wanted," Jace whispers.
"Yes...it would be, such a tragedy," I whisper dramatically. Jace kisses me harder and walks me to our room. Our lives really are a fairytale.