Chapter 2- The Ripper Row

CHAPTER 2-THE RIPPER ROW

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. The hands can't hit, what the eyes can't see."- Muhammad Ali

JADE'S POV

"I'm going to kill her, I'm going to cut of all her stupid rainbow hair and beat the crap out of her," Melissa screamed.
She was being restrained by our PE teacher, Mr Davis. The class watched in awe, as I laughed hysterically at the sight before me.

"You think this is funny, Jade?" The coach bellowed, "You Do not Under any circumstance, cut up somebody else's clothing!"

I laughed louder, looking down at what Melissa was wearing. Her jeans now looked like really short shorts and her jumper looked like a tube top, minus the top. Melissa gave up trying to attack me and fell limp in the coach's arms.

"You, boy," the coach called, speaking to none other than Asher Cole.

Asher Cole was the classes infamous bad boy, who just happened to be my best friend of five years (which makes him the luckiest person on Earth), he's smart, conniving and my sidekick.

"Take Jade to the principal's office and make sure she actually goes in!" Coach bellowed. His face was turning a deep red as he passed a disgruntled Melissa to her friends.

I snickered, picking up my bag from the floor, where I had dropped it earlier when Melissa lunged at me and walked towards the doors. I was still twirling the scissors in my hands, giving Melissa a callous look.

Coach must have caught on, because "and stop being juvenile jade!" was the last thing he growled before I left the room.

It's funny. I mean I hear that so often now that it's kind off just become my name. It sounds almost natural.  Juvenile Jade. Jade. Juvenile. Juvenile Jade.
Who was the first person to call me that? Ive heard it as long as I can remember so I guess I don't know.

" There is only 10 days of school left, are you really trying to get kicked out before then? Come on, even I'm not that stupid." Ash said, whilst inspecting me sceptically, as though he expected me to jump at him and set him on fire, like I did to Tommy Shaw in year nine, a total accident by the way.

"What, is the golden boy scared of risks?" I teased.

Asher huffed to show me his irritation but didn't say anything, knowing I was only kidding.

I knew he hated being called that, seeing as how he was the schools 'bad boy.' But I always hated that title, it was stupid. I mean, who even thought of that? It didn't even sound threatening, it sounded like something you would say to your five year old son. Like when you would tell them off. That's enough Charlie, Stop being a bad boy! See what I mean?

But nobody would let it go. There were rumours last year that he stabbed his older brother. And the year before that they said he crashed his motorbike into the head teachers car.
I guess his appearance didn't help. He always wore a leather jacket and the best trainers he owned. Asher is an average kinda height for guys his age. At sixteen, he is five foot seven and has black cropped hair. He hardly spoke to anyone in school besides his immediate friends and family. Asher Cole was the kind of guy your mother made you cross the street to avoid.

That was only what his surface showed however. He was actually a complete gentlemen, which if I'm being honest is very rare amongst the male population. As his best friend, I knew that he only acted like a delinquent because of his brother. Blake Cole was-

Asher huffed suddenly, his face tinting red, and he gave me an exasperated look, " I really think your being stupid," he gave a sideways glance at my tattoo, and nodded his head in appreciation.