Chapter 4- Completely ignorant

CHAPTER 4-COMPLETELY IGNORANT

"He who doth not smoke hath either known no great griefs, or refuseth himself the softest consolation, next to that which comes from heaven." -Edward Bulwer 

JADE'S POV

I seriously am considering socker punching this idiot in the face. Seriously seriously considering it. Blake bought over a few of his friends. When we came up here, we didn't expect to find four guys smoking in Asher's room. Don't get me wrong, Blake himself wasn't smoking, but that didn't mean his friends weren't. They apparently snuck past us and came in through the window.

" I'm leaving," I said, moving up to Asher, who sat quietly on the sofa. 

"No, come on, please Jade, don't go," he pleaded. 

I gave him a withering look, " I am not sticking around these wannabe gangsters because you have an undying need to want to impress him," I said, pointing to the king douche, circled up in the corner of the room, intently listening to the story the guy next to him was saying.

Asher watched his brother for a moment, his face showing how conflicted he felt. 

I threw my arms up, " That's it, I'm leaving."

"No, you're not actually gonna leave me here, right?" He said, gripping onto my forearm.

I sighed, " Look around the room, with four guys smoking in this tiny room, it's so clouded, you would think we were in a sauna," I ripped my hand out of his hold, " You know I'm asthmatic."

He frowned at me and watched as I walked away. I turned the knob halfway when a voice stopped me.

" Leaving so soon kitten?" Blake said.

I turned and glared at him as he made his way over to me.

" Don't feel like sticking around, moron," I said. 

He smiled, a dazzlingly bright smile that usually made girls fall head over heels with him. Ignoring the urge to ask him what toothpaste he uses, I looked back up into his green irises and glared. 

"Now, now kitten, look around, there's so much fun to have. You can't leave early, it won't be any fun without you," he said mockingly, I continued to glare at him then looked back to Asher, who was being crushed between two really beefy looking guys. 

Asher saw me looking and pouted. Blake leant down next to me.

" Come on, stay, I promise you won't regret it, and if it helps, I'll crack open a window," he whispered. 

I sighed and looked back at Asher, " Fine, I'll stay. But I'm staying for Ash, not you."

Blake laughed, " Whatever you want to believe, as long as you're here kitten." He clapped his hands together, " OK, now, how about a game of 'never have I ever?'"

The room erupted in cheers and I winced at the devilish look Blake was sending me. This wasn't going to be good. Ten minutes later another three girls arrived. Why? Well Blake said and I quote, " We can't play a game without hot girls, and Jade here doesn't count." 

When I said, as a girl or hot? He said, 'both.' Cue, slap to the face.

We were currently sitting on the floor in a circle, all squashed together, because the floor space was tiny. To my left is Ash, to my right, Blake, who sat quietly with a bag of cold peas pressed against his cheek.

"Don't worry babe, I won't let that loser touch you again," the girl draped across Blake said, running her hand up and down his arm. Blake sent her a strained smirk, wincing at his throbbing face, I Internally gagged. Puh-lease, I could take her on and win, with my hands behind my back. 

Apparently Blake thought so too, " That's OK babe, she throws a mean punch, I wouldn't want you to get hurt would I?"

The girl, Tiara, I think, squealed, " Always thinking of me, this is why I know we belong together." Oh my god, kill me now.

"Lets start the game, shall we?" Asher asked. I sighed in relief, finally.

"There are a couple of rules though," a boy opposite me said. He had dark blond hair and a relaxed smile, like life was one big game, and he was just a spectator.

" Rule 1. Nobody lies, Rule 2. Nobody lies, and Rule 3. Have fun, " he said, and the brain dead guys cheered. I rolled my eyes and caught Blake watching me, his eyebrows furrowed together. I glared at him and he looked away hastily.

Blake leant forwards and span the bottle, " Well, let's play, 'Never have I ever'."

It landed on Asher. Shaking his head, Asher sighed, " Looks like I'm first."

He thought for a moment than smiled, " Never have I ever... been arrested," he said.

We looked around at everyone, nobody made a move. My eyes met Blake's and he grinned, leaning forward, he picked up his glass and drank.

Swallowing the mouthful he put the glass down. 

" Wait, I didn't know you got arrested, when? Why?" Ash started sprouting questions at his brother eagerly.

Blake waved him off and smirked, " Nothing big, just got taken in for driving while making out with some chick. Apparently, both hands need to be on the wheel," his voice gloated his accomplishment. 

I felt disgusted at this, and couldn't help myself, " Getting into a car accident with your tongue down a girls throat, what an honourable way to die," I said.

A few people snickered and Blake's grin grew, " You know what they say kitten, you die doing what you love." I scoffed and looked away, my mind officially tainted.

Asher spun the bottle and it landed on one of Blake's friends, Scott, I think? He thought for a moment, than spoke, " Never have I ever, like, ever, hit a teacher," he said.

Again, I looked around and watched as nobody but Blake lifted his glass, " What can I say, he pissed me off."

"Moron," I muttered under my breath, and turned back to the game. Scott spun the bottle and it landed on Talia, she sat up on Blake's lap and twirled her hair between her fingers, thinking, " Um, Never have I ever, fallen in Love," she said and I almost groaned out loud, trust her to think of the lamest one she could say.

Almost immediately everyone picked up their glasses, Asher guiltily took a sip, his eyes avoiding mine. Wait! I never knew Ash had been in love. Why didn't he tell me? Who the hell had he been in love with?

The others all took sips too, surprisingly enough, so did Blake. My eyes widened and he glared at me, till I looked away. Looks like someone is embarrassed. I sat awkwardly as everyone waited for me to take a sip, so when I didn't, Talia spoke, " Oh my god, you're such a loser, what sixteen year old has never been in love?"

Hold on a minute, didn't she just say that she hadn't? She probably lied, what a-

Blake spoke before I could, " Little miss Juvenile here, doesn't believe In love," the way he said it made me feel bad, almost as though I was wrong in thinking like that.

Ignoring the hollow feeling in my chest, I turned to Talia, who spun the bottle and watched as it landed on Blake, and he rolled his eyes, " Never have I ever..." he paused for a moment than his lips twitched upwards in a smile, " Stolen from my friends."

I didn't react, casually when no one but Blake was looking, I took a sip. In my head, I was going over thirty ways to kill him in his sleep. He smirked at me but said nothing. They continued the game unaware. What I hadn't realised at the time, was that someone else had noticed. And Asher.Was.Pissed.