Chapter 3

(A/N: Sorry...ive been in town today and i plan on working on semi daily updates. Im going to start using my tablet to write so if the grammer is off then blame the stupid tablet. Anyways onto the third chapter!!!)

Slender's pov:

it was morning and i woke up to the sound of Jeff and BEN arguing again. From the sounds of it looks like jeff broke one of his games...again. 'I swear im going to put both of them into the infirmary of they keep doing this.'

i heard a loud crash downstairs and it went dead silent after that. I came downstairs to a broken game system on the floor, a scared jeff, and a shocked BEN. After about 1 minute of standing motionless, there was a hollow chuckle that rang through the room.

"You shouldnt have done that," BEN said in a low tone.

Jeff was officially fucked. I stood watching by the stairs, honestly afraid to get mixed up in this.

BEN's pov:

Me and jeff were playing videogames again pretty early in the morning. I heard a low groan come from jeff after i beat him for like the 50th time. He stood up and grabbed the game disc and snapped it in half. I was mad.

"JEFF! WHY DID YOU BREAK THE GAME!"

"BECAUSE YOU KEPT WINNING! NOW YOU CANT WIN ANYMORE!"

After a good half hour of screaming at each other he picked up my console to threaten me. He ended up dropping it. After the game system hit the ground, it shattered. After i saw that my mind went blank.

"KILL! KILL! KILL," that was the only ting that crossed my mind.

Jeff had a look of pure terror. Oh how i enjoyed that look from him. He looked so helpless. I saw that slender was standing by the stairs. Even he knew not to get involved. How funny. Before they knew it i was pinning Jeff to the ground. I kept punching him until i heard a satisfying crack. Jeff winced in pain. His face was covered in blood. It shined in the light of the mansion. I pulled Jeff's knife out of his hoodie pocked and slowly cut most of the skin off of his arms. I sat there listening to his screams of pure terror. I moved on and stabbed him repeatedly in the chest and the shoulders. Loud screams filled the mansion as i tortured Jeff. just as i was about to stab his heart, slender stopped me. He picked me up and signaled EJ to bring jeff to the infirmary. After a very long talk with slender and him taking my videogame privladge i decided to head over to (Y/n)'s house.

(Y/n)'s pov:

Bored. Again. Very bored. After laying on my bed for about half an hour i heard a voice from my computer. Yup, BEN was back. I turned on my computer and watched as a bloody BEN step out of my computer.

"Jeez BEN, what happened," i asked worried for the little elf.

"Fucker broke my damn console," he muttered in an annoyed tone.

"Jeff?"

"Thats the fucker im talkin about," he said in an angry and amused tone.

I decided not to push any further. We sat there playing videogames for most of the night. After a while he fell asleep. I sighed and layed him on an old air matress i had shoved up under my bed. I turned off the game and layed down. Once again it was really fucking late. I looked over to BEN and noticed he was moving around alot and struggling to breath. My eyes went wide as i jumped out of bed. I sat on the matress next to him and just hugged him. It was the only thing i knew to do. As soon as he started to calm down he latched his arms around my waist. I just sat there as he whimpered. I started humming to try and calm him down. After about a minute he relaxed a little. i couldnt get out of his grip so i sat there with him. Eventually i started to dose off. Finally after about 2 minutes i was out like a light.

_______________________________________________________________