Chapter 4

(A/n: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a bit. I ran out of ideas for a while. Still have no idea what to write. But im trying not to disappoint anybody that actually likes the story. Anyways on with chapter 4. Oh. And listen to the song. It's my favorite band. If you like it look up more. It's my way of apoligizing. Anyways onto the story!)

BEN's pov:

I woke up hugging (Y/n). Wait. WTF!? WHY!? Yea. Mind freaked out. I carefully got out of her grip and walked over to the computer. It was off so I tried to turn it on quietly. The stupid computer started blaring music. (Song above.) She jolted awake cause of how loud it was. I could swear the neighbors heard it. She looked at me concerned. The confusion hit like a rock.

(Y/n)'s pov:

I woke up to music ringing through my room. I looked up at BEN with a worried expression. He was standing in front of my computer confused and scared.

"BEN you alright?"

"Uh. Why did I wake up hugging you?"

"Oh. You were having a nightmare so i hugged you to try and calm you down. You hugged me terrified so I sat there until you calmed down a bit. I couldn't get out of your grip so I fell asleep like that to keep an eye on you."

"Oh. Uh...sorry about that. Asleep me isnt used to being worried about. Only picked on and made fun of," he looked down sadly.

I felt really bad after hearing that. Ouch. I got up and hugged him. He stood there frozen.

BEN's pov:

She stood up and hugged me. I sat there stunned. That's the first person who has hugged me in a while. She let go and smiled at me.
"May wanna go back to your place. Don't want you in trouble!"

She was right. After I was about to hop into the computer a loud crash was heard downstairs. We both looked at her door and saw a figure standing there. IT WAS ZALGO!? That fucker! Why the hell is he here?

"I'm here to take the girl," he said in a dark tone.

"UH HELL NO," I shouted at him.

I pulled (Y/n) through the computer to the mansion.

~At the mansion~

"SLENDER! ZALGO IS AFTER THE GIRL I'VE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH!"

"What no-," Slender stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he laid "eyes" on (Y/n).

"(Y/n)," he breathed out.

Ok. This was getting weird. He sat there saying nothing while (Y/n) stared at him with a blank expression.

"Hey slendy," she said with a smile.

"YOU KNOW EACH OTHER!?"

"Yea! I'm a demon! Slendy saved me from that asshole zalgo when i was just a baby!  I can shapeshift into a white wolf and have ice and fire powers. Plus my wings are made of ice. The feathers are light blue but turn to pure ice when im mad or just wanna," she said quite calmly.

(The wolf you can turn into is the picture above)

I sat there stunned. A demon? How the fuck?!

(Y/n)'s pov:

BEN looked very shocked. Slender asked me if I wanted to stay here since zalgo is back for me. Slender walked me up to my room which happened to be next to BEN's. I decided to meet everyone and see what talking could get me. I walked downstairs to see a boy with an orange jacket and a very feminine mask.
"Hello," I said to him.

"Uh hi?"

"Im (Y/n)!"

"I'm masky."

"Nice to meet ya!"

"Wait. You're the demon girl slender told us about a while back arent you?"

"I dont know. Probably."

"Well I've got to head out on a mission for slender. Bye kid."

"Bye!"

He honestly seemed really nice. I walked around and found 2 large  doors with silver handles. I opened them to see...

______________________________________

Haha! Cliffhanger bitches! Ik it's a short chapter but I'm roleplaying with my best friend. So BAI! Oh and look up the band of the YouTube video I sent. It's called Set It Off. You hate them I kill you.

BAI!