Chapter 6

(A/n: hey guys! I now have 47 reads on this from the time in writing it! I'm sooo happy you guys like it!!! Anyway. On to chapter 6!!!!)

(Y/n)'s pov:

I got up without hesitation and opens the door to see Jeff standing there with his knife. Surprisingly enough I wasn't scared. He looked up at me with his everlasting smile and said, "Cmon! Slender wanted me to train you a bit before he let you become a full pasta. Blah blah blah and all that amazing shit. Anyways meet me outside of the mansion in 10. See ya (Y/n)."

I giggled slightly at his behavior and put on a loose short sleeved shirt and some baggy black leggings. I ran downstairs and out the front door. Jeff was waiting for me by one of the larger trees. He looked strangely...off. It looked like something was on his mind. I'll ask the smile child later.

"Hey Jeff!"

He quickly snapped out of the trance he was in and looked at me.

"Oh, hey (Y/n). Ready to start training?"

"HELL YEA!"

He asked me to freeze the ground. I ended up freezing him too. I heard a snicker come from the tree behind us. I giggled a little.

"BEN I KNOW YOU ARE THERE!"

"HOW!?"

"YOU COULDN'T KEEP QUIET FOR THE DAMN WORLD!"

BEN grumbled and floated down from the tree. He mumbled to himself as he sat on a tree stump. He looked up at the half frozen Jeff and burst out laughing. Jeff was glaring at ben but surprisingly he didn't even glance my way. Not in a mean way more like I didn't cause it. I was very confused until a loud voice snapped me out of my thought.

"(Y/n) GET ME OUT OF THE ICE! IT'S FREEZING!"

I made all the ice dissapear and he curled up into a ball trying to warm up. I giggled while BEN was howling with laughter. He had fallen off the stump a while ago. Jeff was glaring at BEN shaking from the cold.

I decided not to say a joke in fear of sparking a memory. So I just sat there watching BEN die of laughter and Jeff shouting insults at him. Slender teleported here after hearing the yelling. He too was starting to laugh a little. I was smiling like an idiot the whole time.

I leaned up against a tree and muttered to myself, 'hehe. Looks like they aren't as awful as the stories say.' My phone had been turned off but looks like it turned on by itself. I could hear the multiple notification tone ringing through the whole forest from the mansion. Oh great, it's probably Shane and Jake trying to get ahold of me. BEN's eyes glared in the direction of the mansion. He knew what it was and who it was. He went through my phone a lot. I saw something flash through his eyes that I've never seen...it was...jealousy. I turned into my wolf form and bolted to the mansion with my hair a bright red. I was mad. Don't know why. I picked up my phone and turned off notifications. I looked at our little group chat to find it had almost 276 messages in it. And about 300 from each of them out of the group chat.

(Here's how the texting conversation went! Y= you S= Shane J= Jake)
J: oh please where are you!
S: cmon! Answer us please! Were really worried!
J: please...
S: DAMNIT I'M ON THE VERGE OF TEARS! WHERE ARE YOU (Y/N)!
Y: I'm fine you guys.
J: (Y/N)! WHERE ARE YOU! WE WENT TO YOUR ROOM YESTERDAY AND SAW BLOOD AND WE BROKE DOWN THINKING YOU WERE GONE! PLEASE COME BACK! We need you...
S: please come back...
Y: I can't come back! I'm really sorry. I promise to keep in touch. Something's after me and I'm with people who are keeping me safe. I'll come see you soon so please calm down. Don't worry. Ya haven't lost me and you never will.
S: you better keep in touch. Without you we will literally die.
J: yup.
Y: haha I'll come visit you tomorrow!
S: thank god...i can't take it without ya
J: same here. See you tomorrow (Y/n). We love you!
Y: love you guys too! Stay safe for me.
S: you got it
J: got it

I was on the verge of tears by then. I felt so bad for leaving them. I'll see them tomorrow. I ran back to the forest after I had finished. They were still laughing. I smiled. "Guys! It's late! We should head back!"

They nodded in response. As we were getting ready to leave a low chuckle rang through our ears. An orange smile and bright eyes shone through the shadows towards us. He was back.
______________________________________

I'M DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER! I've been reading a shit ton more fanfics and my writing is getting much better! I hope you enjoyed chapter six.  I promise to update again real soon. Oh! And later today there will be a place to vote who I should write an x reader with next and I can't decide. So that will be up later today. This is a longer chapter cause i had inspiration. Cya in the next chapter! Buh bai!