Chapter 11

(A/n: Hey! I've written a new story for you all to check out! Scars Never Heal (Homicidal Liu X Reader). Please check it out! Anyway on with Chapter 11!)

(Y/n)s pov:

Jeff kept muttering sorry as I hugged him.

"JEFF! It's alright! Dont worry! Just calm down."

He was still sobbing but had stopped muttering. For once in my life I saw the true form of the killer. They were never all that bad. Changed into this by their pasts. Killing because someone drove them all to insanity. Maybe I can be the one to change that.

People amaze me at how cruel they can be. Only some have enough heart to be nice to everyone no matter what goes on with them. I smiled. Jeff looked up and noticed me smiling.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because I've realized something. I'm sorry. I'll see you some other time."

I walked out of his room with tears streaming down my cheeks and a small smile grazing my lips. I made it to the living room where all of the pastas were sitting with sad looks. Silently I walked in front of all of them. Ben's head shot up at me and held a look of fear and regret.

"Everyone...i would like to speak with you all."

Jeff came down from his room and sat next to Ben and slender sat in his chair. I now had their full attention.

"I realized that I'm changing you. You guys have become soft after I came here. You all seem fine with that. But i can't stay here forever...i found an abandoned cabin not to far from here. It has running water and power. I'm moving out. You can come and see me at anytime...ill always be there. I've enjoyed spending a part of my life here with you all! It's a dream come true...thank you all for the wonderful memories I have made here with you all...with this last message I am leaving. I'll move back in soon if that's alright with you guys. I love you all..."

Everyone had tears streaming down their faces. Slender nodded silently.

"We will welcome you back with open arms (Y/n)...expect many visits."

Ben, toby, masky, hoodie, jeff, lj, and ej sprang up and tackled me in a hug. Ben stood up with tears soaking his tunic.

"...can I stay with you...i can't be alone again..."

I smiled and looked at slender. He nodded.

"It doesnt matter. Anyone can stay with you as long as its fine with you."

Ben, toby, masky, hoodie, jeff, lj, and ej looked at me with pleading eyes. I smiled and nodded. They jumped around, smiling like idiots. I used my powers to make my stuff float down from my room. The door shut leaving behind my mark on this place. My door was painted in flames with a pure black door knob. The door had '(Y/n)' on it painted in red letters.

"Oh and one more thing child," slender said.

"Yea?"

"You will forever be one of us. We will make you known."

I smiled as tears rolled down my face. I walked out the door and into the darkness. Ben was right behind me with the others following close behind. I flew past the trees with tears still falling. Jeff caught up with me and grinned at me. I grinned as well and raced ahead of him. He growled playfully and sped up oh to be closelined by a branch. I laughed as he raced back up to catch up. I stopped abruptly making Jeff get closelined by my wing. We all laughed as Jeff just layed down giving up. I opened the door to the cabin and raced to the largest bedroom.

"I CALL IT!"

The others walk into their rooms. We were one room short. Ben was exploring the place so he was stuck without one.

"Ben. You're stuck in my room. With the clock."

I grinned as his skin went pale. He checked his pockets for the earplugs. He sighed in relief. It was late and the others were already asleep. I layed down with ben next to me snuggled in my wings once again. Eventually we both fell asleep.
______________________________________

This is not even close to the end I swear! Please once again check out my new story! I would love it if you looked at it and gave me some suggestions. As always I will see you...in the next chapter! BUHBAI!

Edit: Most of this story has things in it that make no sense or i didn't show it happening. A lot of the pastas that came with the reader to the cabin i didn't show or write  he reader making any sort of connection with them in the slightest. Or the reader searching for the cabin or finding it. I was lazy and wanted to move on with the story quickly cause i was losing interest in what i was writing. Im for now going to keep it this way until i either go back and add parts or rewrite the entire story from beginning to end. Ill probably do the second one after im done with this trainwreck of a story. Anyway, ill see you...in chapter 15!! BUHBAI!!!