Chapter Eleven: Filming

When I woke I saw that I was the last one to wake up. "Good morning little one" Andrew says. "Good morning Daddy" I say. Ryland walks in. "Oh, you're awake. Come on bath time." He says heading to his and Shane's bathroom.

After my bath Ryland picked out an outfit for me. A red t-shirt, jeans, black shoes, a red bandana, and my hair in a high ponytail.

We walk out of my room. I see Shane filming a video. "Ok, so we're going somewhere. So pack" Shane says. We all nod. "Um, papa where are we going?" I ask. "Yeah papa where are we going?" Garrett asks mocking me. We all laugh.

"Oh, wait I almost forgot we are going first class!" Shane yells. At this point I'm used to him screaming so I was unfazed. "Wait really?" Ryland asks. "Yeah" Shane says. "Who wants to help me pack?" I ask. Morgan raises her hand.

"How long are we going to be there?" Garrett asks. "One week" Shane says. We all nod and Andrew turns off the camera. We all go to where our clothes are. Morgan following closely behind me.

After everyone is done we all head for the car. Andrew is filming us walking. With that we hop into the Uber. Once we get to the airport we go through security. After we get our snacks we head to boarding. Once we are on the plane we all sit.

Garrett, and Morgan are sitting together. I'm sitting next to Andrew. And of course Shane and Ryland. Garrett passes out the snacks. And we eventually take off. I fall asleep about twenty minutes into it. When we landed Andrew woke me up.

We got off the plane. "All right we are in Florida!" Shane says. After we got done talking about were we are Shane got a rental car. (Of course he had to get a G because of Ryland) we all got in the G and headed to the hotel.