Prank Went Wrong

Zexion's P.O.V

It's a few minutes past lunch time, but the kitchen's unusually empty.. Usually at this hour most of the members are here eating whatever kind of food they or Xaldin made..well whatever. I opened the fridge, about to take out my sandwich when I noticed it's not there. Who could've taken it?

I looked into the fridge and sighed, maybe there's something in here that is actually edible. I spotted a Sea Salt icecream in the fridge and took it out.

~15 minutes later~

I knew it. I shouldn't have eaten the ice cream from the fridge. It smells strange, yet I still ate it. Could it be that Vexen did something to it and didn't warn the others about it? Ugh. I rushed to the bathroom,slammed the door open,run inside and shut the door.

Axel's P.O.V

I opened the fridge and saw that the ice cream I put there this morning is gone.

What I did to the ice cream,you ask? Well,me and Xion started a prank war a few days ago, and yesterday she dyed my hair neon green. I need 3 freaking hours to get the dye off my gorgeous hair. So today,I stole a small vial with a few drops of black-ish purple liquid. I have no idea what the hell is that,but I didn't care. I dropped all the liquids inside the vial, which is not much, to the ice cream and put it inside the fridge,on the front part so it's easily seen.

I chuckled, "Heh, she must've found it and ate it then~"

In this castle,only me,Roxy and Xion liked ice cream,or at least that's what I thought. I don't have to worry about Roxas eating this, because I already told him about my plan. Even if I didn't, he's smart enough something's wrong with this ice cream.

Roxas' P.O.V

I noticed Axel was in the kitchen and sighed. I've told him she might've forgotten about the prank war, and anyone could take the ice cream, and he still didn't believe me,saying he's sure only himself,me and Xion liked Sea Salt Icecream. Lets see later who's right.

Zexion's P.O.V

I walked out of the bathroom,still feeling a bit sick-ish. I regretted eating the ice cream. I walked along the corridor, about to turn into the left corridor when I heard two voices. I stopped in my track and listened to them.

Axel's P.O.V

I was walking on one of the looong corridors in this castle,talking to Roxy about what might happened to Xion after eating the ice cream I put in the fridge.

"Probably she'll just puke out her lunch" I laughed

I heard him sigh, "That's IF she ate it. Who knows,maybe other members ate the ice cream" he stopped and looked like he's thinking about something, "and you're probably so dead if it's really not her"

"Yeah right", I scoffed. "Lets check the bathroom nearest to the kitchen" I said and turned to the right corridor,only to almost bump into Zexy. "Whoops, didn't see you there"

Zexion's P.O.V

I realized I was silent for a few minutes, snapping out of it after realizing Axel was infront of me. "You.."

Axel look confused. He'll know why SOON.

"You're the one who put the ice cream, didn't you?"

Now,he wasn't confused anymore. He took a step back.

"And yes, I ate it and had just walked out of the bathroom" I glared at him

Roxas' P.O.V

"W-wait Zex, it's meant to be eaten by Xion!" I saw Axel started to panic,knowing the trouble he's in now. Zexion lifted one of his hand and summoned his Lexicon, and Axel stepped back," I,uh..gotta go somewhere!" He started to run, but then,I don't know what caused it, he suddenly dropped down to the floor.

I crouched down,watching Axel rolling on the floor gripping his head and screaming in terror like he just seen something scarier than a fusion of ghosts,undead and rabid dog. I watched Zexion walking away to the opposite direction.