Truth or Dare

It was a day off for everyone in the organization except for Xemnas, who is almost buried from head to toe with paperworks. Saix himself is enjoying a cup of tea in the kitchen by himself, enjoying the day when he doesn’t have to deal with any idiots in the organization. He had probably told his sister before he informed everyone else that it’s gonna be a day off, because no one had seen her walk out of her room since the night before. Many wondered how she could sleep for that long.

Upon hearing that they’ve been given a day off, Xigbar, Luxord, Lexaeus, Marluxia, and Larxene each left to their destination somewhere not in the castle. As for the rest of the members...

..They're playing truth or dare. It's Roxas' turn, and since he had chosen truth before this, he couldn't pick the same option and have no choice but to choose dare. Upon hearing his choice, Rexyks' eyes lit up and he immediately said, "I dare you to steal Larxene's chocolate!". Roxas' expression turned to one of horror, as if someone had just told him to do something which could kill him. But since it's Larxene we're talking about, what's the difference?

"Well? are you gonna do it?", Rexyks asked. He looked at his friends, and each of them shook their head, as if telling him not to do it. He looked at Rexyks and answered confidently, "I'm gonna do it". Almost instantly, Xion and Ruxkia said in unison, "Roxas no"

“No Roxas don’t do it you’re gonna die!”, Demyx exclaimed.

But still, even with his friends’ warnings, he didn’t back down from the dare.  He opened a portal and left. After the portal is completely gone, Kixor smacked Rexyks’ head. Hard. “Why would you do that? You cruel, evil, piece of—“

“Hey, hey, I know that it’s a deadly dare, but c’mon, do you think he’d be that stupid and just let himself be trampled by Larxene’s wrath? I don’t think so!”,he responded. “Alright, next is...”

Everyone looked to who sat beside Roxas before he left. Which is Xion. She had chosen dare on the previous turn, where she was told to replace the labels of sugar and salt in the kitchen. Which is probably why, when Axel passed by the kitchen, he could hear someone spitting and coughing.

“Truth!”, Xion stated aloud. Before Rexyks could say anything, Karxm yelled out the question, “What is your most embarrassing moment in this organization?”

“Do I really have to say it to everyone?”, Xion asked.

“Yes! Tell Us!”, Karxm stated excitedly.

“Well...It’s that one time when I was trying to put on eyeliner, then later forgot I’ve used it, rubbed my eyes, and ate dinner with the eyeliner smeared around my eyes”, she spoke. “Although fortunately the kitchen was almost empty..”, she muttered to herself.

“When was that?”, Karxm asked, not recalling ever seeing Xion with eyeliner smeared around her eyes.

“Oh, I remember! I even took a picture!”, Axel stated. Xion’s face immediately turned red and she exclaimed, “You what?!”

“I’m kidding, I don’t take any picture. I didn’t even have a camera!”, Axel responded.

“Hmph”, Xion looked away in embarrassment.

“Alright! Next person!”, Rexyks exclaimed. Everyone looked towards Kixor, who sat on Xion’s right. Just like Roxas, she had chosen truth on the previous round, so now she have to pick dare.

“Fine, dare”, she stated, “But don’t dare me to do something dumb!”

“Then do this”, Rexyks, who happen to be sitting beside her, whispered something to her ear. She grinned and stood up, “Now that’s something I want to do!”, and then ran off to who knows where.  The participants of the game waited and waited, until a few minutes later, Kixor ran past the room they’re in, laughing to herself, followed by an angry Xaldin whose hair was wet and almost completely covered in foam. After the two of them left the room, Ruxkia asked,“What’s her dare?”  

“I dared her to pull a prank on Xaldin with whatever is in the room he’s in, which, I’m guessing, is the kitchen”, Rexyks answered.

A moment after that, a portal opened and Roxas walked out and sat on the spot he sat on before. Upon seeing his return, Rexyks asked, “So? What did you do with the chocolate?”

“Tell me you didn’t eat it”, Axel requested , “Because if you do, it’s nice knowing you, bro”

“I didn’t eat it!”, Roxas objected, “I hid it somewhere”

“Where, where?”, Karxm asked.

“You’ll see later”, Roxas responded.

Somehow, Kixor escaped Xaldin’s chase and rejoined the game of Truth or Dare.

That night, for some reason, thunders could be heard roaring through the dark skies of The World That Never Was even though it’s not raining. The next day, on the mission assignment, Saix realized one of the members is missing, so he asked,

“Where’s III?”

“Who cares?”, Larxene questioned, fixing her nails with the pointy side of her weapon.

He was never seen again since then.