Revenge Of The Prank Victims

Zexion was sitting in the library, reading as usual after arranging the books to proper order, when the library door was opened by Saix.

"The superior called you" Saix informed

"What for?" Zexion asked, looking up from the book he's currently reading.

"Just come with me" Saix ordered and walked out of the library

"Alright, alright" Zexion put a bookmark between the book pages and put it down on the table and followed the Luna Diviner to the superior's office, wondering what the Superior will need him for.

-In Xemnas's Office-

"You called me,superior?" Zexion asked after he walked into the office, following behind Saix

"Yes" Xemnas answered, getting up from his paperwork and walked towards them.

"What is it?"

"I believe you still remember the unfortunate accident which happens to your library" Xemnas said.

"Of course" Zexion gritted his teeth remembering about it.

"And Saix, remember the puppy?" Xemnas asked, stopping infront of Saix and Zexion

Saix nodded,not saying anything but mentally mauling an imaginary Xigbar in his head, and thought of doing that to the real one sometime soon.

"And a few days ago, my coat, not to mention my favorite, was dyed pink by none other than the Freeshooter himself. Isn't he the one who caused trouble to you both too?"

Zexion and Saix nodded, both mentally pummeling the imaginary Xigbar in their head for what trouble he have caused to them.

"Then I believe we could work together to get our revenge on him" Xemnas suggested.

Zexion thought for a moment, then he smirked, "I have a plan"

"I know you'll never disappoint me, VI"

Then the three Nobodies formed their plan to get a revenge on a certain pirate, evil smile plastered on their faces while doing so.

-Grey Area-

Not many of the members are in the Grey Area, only Axel is sitting on one of the couch, and Saix standing in his usual spot to give out missions. A few moments later, Xigbar walked in and was about to sit on the opposite couch from Axel's, then Saix said, "II, you have a recon mission in Hollow Bastion"

"yeah,yeah, got it", said Nobody waved his hand dismissively and got back up, opening a portal. Just before he walked in, however, the blue-haired Nobody flicked something to the hood of the Freeshooter's cloak.

"What's that you just flicked to his hood,Saix?", Axel asked after Xigbar disappeared through the portal. He got up and walked towards Saix, "care to tell me?"

Saix smirked and answered right after, "sure. On one condition though"

"Whatever it is, I'm sure this will be funny", he chuckled.

-Hollow Bastion-

Recon would be an easy task, at least that's what he thought in the beginning. Just a few moments after he started looking around, Heartless keeps appearing. He don't know why, usually there won't be so much of them appearing all at once. He shrugged it off, thinking it's just some sort of little problem in that world. Getting rid of them would be easy, right?

He changed his mind a few minutes later. The Heartless in that area seems to be infinite somehow. Either there's an increase in Heartless population, or he suddenly have become a Heartless magnet. He kept in mind to report about this later.