Intro ;)

You took a deep breath as you stepped into the huge elevator. You were SO happy that you were now a new part of the avengers. Since tony was your cousin and you had "mad skills", you were now an avenger, since tony thought you were capable enough to be one. You thought of what you should say after you met the avengers. You never really met the avengers except Thor, Tony, and hulk. Your best friend was also an avenger. Her name is Wanda, Wanda Maximoff. You had both been friends since you were 3 and she didn't know you'd be joining, since you thought that it should be a surprise. You grabbed your stick of cherry lip balm and applied It to your lips, since they were chapped. You set your hair into a quick bun, since you weren't able to comb it earlier today. Your busy schedule had interfered with your meetup with the avengers. You straighten your red jacket, blue shirt, and made your blue jeans extra tight. Your (E/C) eyes were reflecting from the shiny metal used to make the elevator. You shivered as you saw that you were 5 floors away from reaching the tower. You practiced of what you would say while meeting the avengers. You decided to say, " Hi... I'm (Y/N) and I love the work you've done over the years and have admired it since the beginning. It's nice to finally meet you". Soon, the elevator stopped, it opened slowly and you shivered as you stepped into the cold avengers tower, more nervous than ever...