what Surprise?**and mini backstory**

You were casually choosing what breakfast place you'd go to for the morning. IHOP or Dennys? You couldn't choose. You were going out with your best friend, Wanda. Since you haven't gotten out in days. Wanda wanted to go to Dennys but you wanted to go and eat warm fluffy pancakes at IHOP. As you both fought about which place to go to, Natasha burst through the door, startling you greatly.

"WANDA! Y/N!! COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!!!" Nat yelled, shoving aside all the pieces of wood from the broken door Wanda had to deal with now.

"What?!! Why?!!", Wanda asked.

"BECAUSE!!! TONY HAS A SURPRISE!!" She yelled excitedly, as if you were miles away from her.

Wanda gasped. "REALLY?!! OMG Y/N LET'S GO!!" She yelled, snatching your hand and shooting out the door. You rolled your eyes. "Wanda, I can fly..." You said, looking at the grown woman who squealed like a girl three minutes ago. "Oh... right.." She said, letting you go. Ever since you tested an ultra experiment in your science class when you were 7, you had gotten new powers. You were mixing chemicals into making a cure for cancer, since you wanted extra credit in science. Your 7 year old self thought to test it on to you. After the gut wrenching pain you were able to fly,  use magic *such as teleportation and cloning*, you were able to talk to souls and spirits, along with animals, and you were mostly associated with the colors black and yellow. You could also change your appearance by animal and your main animal was a wolf. You must be wondering, "HOW THE HELL DID I GET THESE POWERS BY A LITTLE EXPERIMENT?!!" well... actually, ever since you had  done the experiment, you were ALREADY able to fly, talk to spirits...souls...animals... and you were able to change into animal form. You knew some magic but ever since the experiment, it had messed with your brain cells and gave you ultra intelligence. You were able to use lots more magic than you could, and your ability to fly got stronger. ****And before you go scream about how you got you got powers for no reason, I'll explain it to ya. ****

****Mini back story ppl***

You were actually the princess of a kingdom called navalla...

Yeah you were...

I'm not joking

You were the princess of Navalla, your real name was spirit. You were born near a creek, your father was the king of Navalla, and your mother was a wolf/beautiful woman. Your father was the long lost brother of Tony's father. You were six, and you were casually practing magic, until your little brother burst through the door.

"Hey!! Spirit!! Dad got us Pegasus!!" He said, jumping up and down.

"Really?!! YAYYY!!" You screamed, running out the door in your mini yellow dress with your yellow tiara.

You were soon riding on a black Pegasus with your little five year old brother, his black hair and green eyes bouncing up and down as you galloped down the path. Your father was at jotenheim, something about fighting some frost giants with Odin or whatever his name was. Your mother was watching from a distance, seeing your (H/C) hair fly in the air as you galloped down the path.

"Mom, when is dad coming?" You asked.

"Soon, darling, soon.." She said, biting her lip and plastering a smile.

You shrugged. You didn't really like to be nosy and get into people's business, so you kept quiet.

You kept riding the Pegasus with your brother, who was also named Soul. He was able to communicate with souls *duh it's in the name*  and change into an owl and turn invisible. He hasn't had all his powers yet, since he was just a kid, but these were pretty cool.

So where was I?

Oh, the part where your galloping on a Pegasus before you almost get killed and you face a ton of treachery?

Yeah, I'll explain that later....