Part 2

"I'd love to.." You said. He smiled and you took his hand. It was warm and soft and you smiled. He grabbed your waist as you danced to a slow song. He whispered, "Hey, wanna hang later?" You smiled at him cheekily. He grinned at you and turned into a light pink. "Sure, I'm up for it." You giggled. He smiled at you greatly and you looked into his green and blue eyes. He purred and you laughed. You somehow... felt... in love? You didn't know why, but it was just there. You laughed as he spun you around in your high heels. The song soon finished and you smiled at him. "Well then.. I'll see you tonight." He smiled. You grinned and flushed into a bright red. Both of you soon parted and you went back to Wanda and Nat, who were devouring the dessert pile. "Hey wands." You said. "Hey (Y/N).. so.. I see your gonna be busy tonight.." She smirked. "Here you'll need these." Nat said, holding out a pair of condoms. "Ew nat gross, I'm not doing that ok?!" You said, backing away. She laughed. "I know you silly, I'm just messing with you." Soon, it was 12am and Tony was about to do his toast. You all gathered around and grabbed your "punch" from the punch bowl. You smirked at Bucky and Loki and they smirked back. You already knew what was about to go down.

"Hello my fellow avengers, tonight, this was a celebration to honor the grand fight we had against Ultron last week. In honoring favor I would like to toast to you all for having done so much great work. So here it is, cheers, to the best earth defenders known to mankind." He said while holding his glass. "CHEERS!"everyone yelled. Soon, everyone drank from their glass and spat out their drinks. "Ew, is this olive oil?!!" Tony yelled while spatting out the nasty substance. " You laughed along with loki and bucky. "Don't worry, just a little party humor." Loki said. He snapped his fingers and the drinks were now replaced back to the normal substance they were supposed to be. Soon, it was done and everyone headed back to partying.

You dance, ate, and drank the whole time. Wanda was with you throughout the time and you drank so much vodka that you couldn't even see. Wanda saw this and handed you a pill, which helped. You were a bit loopy but it helped alot. Soon, it was 2 am and everyone called the party off. You grabbed tony and led him to his room, since he drank about a gallon of champagne... You soon left Tony's room until...

"Hey, Y/N... can I talk with you?" Bucky asked. "Uhhh sure i guess.." You said. You both went into his room and he said, "So, did you like the party?" You raised an eyebrow at him. "Yea, why do you ask?" You said suspiciously. "Oh nothing, I was just wondering. You got some good moves by the way." He smiled. You looked around his room and saw pictures of him being happy with the avengers. " Hey, where's you family?" You asked, glancing at the pictures. "I don't really know... the avengers are basically family to me. I love each and every one of them in a brotherly way. They have helped me over the years and if I ever left them, I know that I wouldn't be able to survive..." He said, smiling at the pictures. You smiled. It warmed your heart to know that even after all the torture he's been through, he still smiles. "Well then, I'd like to stay longer but I got some work to do..." You said. "Alright.. cool... I'll see you around..." He said, patting your back. You smiled at him and he flushed into a bright pink. You hugged him greatly. "Ok buck, see you around." You smiled. He blushed even more and opened the door. You waved goodbye and soon headed down the hall, heading towards Loki's room.

"Hey loki." You said. Loki loomed st you and smiled. "Why hello darling, would you like to sit down?" He said, gesturing his hand to his deluxe bed. You smiled and sat right next to him. "So, wanna do another prank tommorow?" He asked cheekily. You laughed and said, "Sure you silly little goose, I'm up for it." He laughed and so did you. "Well then, my little duckling, when shall we do this prank?"  He asked. "Hm, I say around lunch time." You said playing around with a string from the green blanket. He smiled and you smiled back. " Y/N.. I don't know how to say this, but your one of the bestest friends I've ever had." He gushed. You smiled at him. "Your welcome, after all, I like people with mischief in their sleeve, it makes them more interesting." You said. He blushed. " Y-you really think so?" He said, staring at the ground. "Yeah, your really nicr, kind, good hearted, and a man of mischief, what else is there to love?" You asked. He smiled at you greatly. He soon tackled you into a large hug. You laughed. " Loki! What are you doing?!" He laughed. "Just creating some mischief!" He said. You laughed as he tickled you. You grabbed his pillow, ready to battle. " OH NO!! THE PILLOW!!" He said while shielding himself. You giggled and hit him playfully. He grabbed another pillow and hit you back. " AHA!Looks like your not the only one!!" He cackled. "Not for long!" You giggled. You hit him with the pillow and he laughed. Soon, he kneeled and you were both left on the bed, staring at the ceiling. 
      You looked at him, admiring his delicate face. You reached out your hand and stroked his chin. You didn't care if he found it weird. You loved him. He looked back at you and smiled. You stared at his lower lip, desperately wanting to kiss him. He licked his lips and stared at you. You both soon were only 2 inches apart. He put a hand on your waist and you looked at his eyes, full of lust and hunger. He pulled you closer and soon... your lips collided. You tangled your hands into his long, silky, black hair. He kissed you, full of lust and hunger. You bit his lower lip, french kissing him. He moaned quietly as your tongue met his. His tongue was wet and warm... just like you had imagined. His hand held your waist tightly. Soon, you seperated, gasping for air. He looked at you and you smirked. This time, you both dove in for another kiss, wanting each other more and more. He toppled onto you and you wrapped your legs around his waist. You kissed each other harder, wanting each other more and more. Soon, you were both laying next to each other. You smiled at him. " That was fun..." He said smiling. You grinned. "Yeah..." You said. You soon felt sleepy. You honestly didn't give a fuck anymore and decided to sleep on Loki's bed for the night. You wrapped yourself under the huge blanket, with your dress still on. Loki wrapped his arm around you. You smiled at him and pecked his lips. " Goodnight my love, sweet dreams." He cooed. And like that, you soon fell asleep.