Another Prank

You stepped into Loki's room. There he was. Sitting on his green and yellow chair, thinking while stroking his chin. "Well... what now?" You asked politely. " Oh yes, about that, the prank is split into 2 parts. Since you are new to this, you shall be accompanied by the winter soldier." He said. "Oh, so he knows what to do and everything?" You asked. "Yes indeed. It was a bit hard to convince him but he shall accompany you. He is a very good assistant so do not worry." He said, while getting up. "Farwell (Y/N), and good luck." He said. Suddenly, as he walked past you, he stopped and kissed your forehead lightly. He patted your shoulder and smiled. You looked into his blue and green eyes. They were full of mishief and soon, he had waltzed out the door, acting as if the light kiss was no deal. You rolled your eyes and waltzed out the door to go to Bucky's room.

"Hey buckaroo, what you up to huh?" You said, barging through his open door. He jumped immediately, covering the paper in front of him. You glared at him. "What's that?" You asked while pointing to the paper sheet he was hiding. " N-nothing.... I uh... Why are you here?!" He stuttered as he slammed the paper, along with others, in a drawer. "Eh nothing much, just waiting for you to get ready so we can do the prank." You said, rolling your eyes while leaning against the doorframe. You immediately noticed that bucky was slowly turning red and sweating. You laughed quietly. " W-whats so funny?" Bucky asked. "Nothing, I just enjoy seeing you acting like a doofus over a piece of paper." You snickered. Bucky shifted in hie seat turning more red then before. He soon got up. " Let's just get this over with..." He mumbled while walking out the door. You glared at the drawer with the papers. You decided to snoop around later after lunch, while he was eating. Soon, you walked out the door, following bucky down the hall.

" So, what are we gonna do?" You asked politely. " Well... We all know that Tony is going to host a party for the Avengers in his ballroom at 8pm..." He said. Shit. You forgot about that. You needed to buy a new dress for the party later. You decided to do it after snooping in Bucky's room. "Yeah... so?" You asked. "Well, since Tony LOVES champagne and he drinks it all the time, we are gonna replace it with olive oil and the punch with Jamaica." He said "Oh." You said back, as he headed towards the Elevator. "Why not both?" You asked. "Well, Tony hides his champagne in a special place and Loki has the extra key, which he snuck from Tonys room." He said. You nodded. It sounded like a good prank, not the best, but you understood that Loki didn't want to clean up after the party. You stepped into the elevator along with Bucky. He pressed the button and glanced at you. " You've never gone down the elevator have you? " He asked. "No only up." You said back. " Well then, guess you better hold on tight." He laughed. The elevator closed and he grabbed your waist. He soon held a string from the roof of the elevator. Huh... so that's why it was there in the first place. You wondered. Soon, the elevator ZOOMED down making you scream a bit. Bucky laughed as he clutched your waist. You put a hand on his chest as you zoomed down, picking up speed. He jumped a bit after you buried your head in his shoulder. You looked up to him and he looked down at you. Your noses nuzzled. He blushed instantly and so did you. He hugged you and smiled. You smiled and inhaled his sweet cologne. Soon, the elevator opened and Bucky let go of you. " Uhhh... I guess we should get this over with." He blushed. You blushed back and walked out the door, following him to the counter.

   "Ok now grab the Jamaica chug and pour it into the punch bowl." He said as you pouredout the punch into the sink. After that, you grabbed the Jamaica chug and poured the juice into the punch bowl. You high fived bucky and smiled. You looked at him and his cheeks were a light pink. "Well then, I think we better go before Nat starts to look for us and finds us here." He chuckled, heading to the elevator. You followed and walked in with him. You blushed, remembering what had happened earlier. Soon, you had arrived and it was Lunch time. You sat down, ate, talked, and finished before everyone. You grabbed your empty plate and set it into the dishwasher. Bucky was halfway done and talking to falcon. You pretended to head to your room but turned and ran to Bucky's. It was time for some snooping. ;)

Uh oh..  hopefully he won't be hiding anything private ;). Hehhe. Find out in the next chapter!!