The Meeting

You walked into the room where all the Avengers were. You sat next to Tony who was apparently frustrated. Soon, everyone was now seated and the meeting was about to start...

    "Now everyone, I know we usually have missions and quests and stuff but what I'm going to talk about today is important..." Steve said, A.K.A Captain America. "Well, in that case, what is it..." Vision asked, while side-hugging Wanda. " I know it sounds crazy but, apparently, Wakanda is in need of our help..." Steve sighed, setting his hand on the table..."

    "Well.... why?" Your cousin said, sitting straighter in his seat. "The main reason is due to some alerts and robberies they have been experiencing for over the past 3 months." Black Widow said, standing up from her seat. "Pshhhhh a robery... we can solve this in 10 minutes, why the hell would they need our help?" Hawkeye said while cocking an eyebrow. "Well, apparently, the robberies are not as usual as they always are... apparently, based on T'challa's words, he has informed us that the robbers are not human... but more unusual.." Steve said, while stroking his chin.

   "The most unusual thing is... that they aren't stealing the vibranium... they are stealing their technology..." Natasha said. Thor and loki glared ar each other. "No.. it can't possibly be..." Thor muttered. "We are not sure.. maybe it is..." Loki told Thor. Soon, you were in full conversation, wondering who it was that was causing the robbery in Wakanda, until soon, a problem interfered with the important meeting....

     "We must find who and what is causing this..." Vision said, while kissing Wanda ' s forehead lightly. " Hmm, I'll ask Shuri if she knows any extra imformation." Bucky said, while pulling out his phone. "Ah, yes, go ahead and call your girlfriend, just dont be making kissy noises while calling her..." Loki said while laughing. You laughed along and so did Thor, Nat, and Bruce Banner. Bucky growled and set his phone down.

      "Oh yea, well go to hall and make out with (Y/N), I won't bother you." He hissed, obviously angry about the prank. "About that... (Y/N)... why were you kissing him?!!!" Tony interrupted. Loki smacked his forehead and you laughed. " No you silly, it was an illusion, we used it to prank you guys" You laughed. "Yes, indeed, We were not negotiating in that certain matter..." Loki said. "Oh sure, and what were you guys doing as you guys pranked us, making out?!" Bucky growled. "No, we hid behind the couch and-" You said, but Bucky interrupted, " AHA, SO YOU GUYS WERE MAKING OUT! YOU GUYS MADE OUT BEHIND THE COUCH!" You face-palmed yourself. "No you brat, we were hiding behind the couch waiting for your reaction..." Loki growled at Bucky. " ENOUGH OF THAT! LET'S GET BACK TO THE CASE THIS ONCE!" Thor said while slamming his hammer against the table. You all sat up straight, and went back to the case.

    You glanced at Bucky, he gave you the death glare. You looked back on the table, feeling guilty... Loki patted your back and you smiled at him. Soon, it was 3pm, and everyone decided to end the meeting, since it was now time for lunch. You stepped out of the room, following the others until Bucky stopped you. "Let's go talk now..." He growled. As you followed him, something caught your eye. It was Loki... He look petrified for you. He saw that you had looked at him and faded away.... you soon followed Bucky into his room... it was now time to talk...

Ooooooo! What will happen while talking to Bucky?!!! Hopefully nothing interrupts... ;) hehehe