Chapter 8

Today was Monday, a few days before my party, and I was going crazy. I didn't know how in the world I was gone tell Khali. What if he says no? What if he says yes? Holy ham and girts, man I'm tweaking.

I slid out the bed and into the bathroom, to start my daily routine. My outfit was quite simple, yet stylish. I had on a red fitted crop top, cheetah print hermes pants, and black Doc Martens. My accessories consisted of a gold watch, gold chain, and gold hoop earrings. I walked downstairs and opened the door only to be smacked. Now I wasn't smacked by no person, these people ain't crazy. But this yoiung wind though, no wonder they call this joint the windy city. Yet I insisted on staying cute and making no changes to my fit. I walked off my porch, and started my way to the corner, where Khalil and I first met. Now here's where I went wrong, I didn't know if he'd be walking this way. Not to mention, he lives right around me. That thought alone made me stop in the middle of my tracks. I face palmed myself, mentally sighed, rolled my eyes, and headed back home.

I made it home in a matter of minutes, resting myself on the couch. Within thirty minutes I was all the way comfortable and didn't want to move. I was watching spongebob when suddenly-

knock knock knock

I huffed and puffed and climbed off the counch going towards the door. When I opened the door, I truly regretted it. Right in front of me stood Royale and Khalil. Oh shit I thought.