↱ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

"Eds?" Richie groaned, eyelids fluttering as he felt Eddie stir behind him. "Spaghetti?"

Richie paused, listing for any indication that Eddie was awake before settling comfortably and drifting back to sleep.

"Uh," came a quiet, breathless grunt from behind him.

"Eddie?" Richie grumbled again, lifting his head from his pillow to peer over his shoulder at the sleeping boy behind him.

Although he got no verbal response, Richie could feel Eddie shuffling around behind him in his sleep. Richie rolled over, pulling Eddie to his chest in an attempt to help the other boy settle down as he always did when Eddie had a nightmare.

With one arm thrown above his head as he laid out on his back, Eddie curled into his side with Richie's arm wrapped around him, Richie sighed, ready to fall back asleep.

The sound of a tiny whimper slipping past Eddie's lips, slightly muffled against Richie's chest, and Eddie's body shuffling again made Richie's eyebrows knot in frustration.

'Dammit, Eddie!' Richie sighed inwardly. 'I'm so tired, just let me sleep!'

"Mm," Eddie let out a little moan.

"Eds-" Richie's started, voice catching in his throat as his whole body tensed with realization. Eddie was rubbing himself against Richie's thigh. "Oh, fuck," Richie whispered, staring down at the top of Eddie's head with wide eyes as his mind raced. Richie had no idea what he was supposed to do.

"Rich," Eddie sighed, making Richie jolt in surprise as his whole body flushed hotly.

Richie swallowed, rapidly blinking down at the top of Eddie's head as his vision swam.

'Eddie is rubbing his dick on my leg, Eddie is rubbing his dick on my leg! What the fuck!'

Richie's whole body felt like it was on fire, heart thumping wildly in his chest.

'No, no, no!' Richie thought to himself as he felt himself harden in his pajama pants, tenting the soft fleece material slightly. 'Do I wake him up? I should wake him up! Oh, fuck!'

Eddie whined again, making Richie gulp nervously as the pressure of Eddie's hips on his thigh increased.

"Rich," Eddie whimpered again making Richie jump, dick twitching uncomfortably.

'Oh, God! I'm such a pervert!' Richie thought as he hesitantly moved the hand not holding Eddie's shoulder down to his crotch, pressing the heel of his palm against himself insistently.

"Ri-cheeeee," Eddie moaned, hips moving quicker, causing Richie to bite down on his lower lip as his fingers dipped past his elasticated waistband.

Richie let out his own choked moan as he felt Eddie's movement slow down to a near stop.

"Fuck, Eds," Richie grunted, his orgasm hitting him quickly and suddenly as his hips pushed up off the bed.

Richie blinked as his body settled down, Eddie now equally still. He grimaced as he pulled his hand out from his pajama pants, the front of the fleece material sticking to him uncomfortably as he wiped his hand against the sheets.

'What the fuck just happened?' Richie thought as he stared up at the ceiling in shock.

It was far from the first time he had touched himself like that, learning all about 'nutting' from Tommy Jenkins in the fifth grade. Since then Richie had taken to jerking off, as the boy had called it, on a regular basis.

'Does Eddie like-like me?' Richie wondered, recalling the way Eddie had moaned his name. 'Do I like-like Eddie?'

The next morning Richie awoke to the sound of Eddie's strangled cry as he scrambled away from Richie.

"Eds?" Richie groaned, rubbing at his eyes as he pushed himself up into a sitting position. "What's wrong?" Richie asked reaching out to rest his hand against Eddie's back as his best friend faced purposely away from him at the edge of the bed. That's when what happened the previous night came rushing back to him.

' Fucking shit! '

"Nothing," Eddie responded, voice higher than usual.

"Spaghetti," Richie continued, thoughts racing as he tried to figure out how to apologize. "I'm so sorry!"

"What are you sorry for?" Eddie asked, twisting slightly to look back at the panicking Richie.

"What?"

"Why are you sorry?" Eddie repeated. "You didn't do anything."

"Why are you upset then?"

"I-" Eddie paused, turning his back on Richie once again with a blush.

"Eddie? What's going on?"

"Nothing, I just-" Eddie squeaked as Richie moved to sit next to him, hands pressed to the front of his pajama pants. "I'm sorry!"

"What?"

"I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm sorry, Rich," Eddie blubbered, curling away from Richie and making Richie's stomach clench sadly.

"Eds, no it's okay," Richie promised, reaching out for his whimpering friend.

"It's not okay, Rich," Eddie moaned, removing his hands from his lap to reveal a dark wet spot and a slight tenting of the material. "I had a fuckin' wet dream in your bed and now I've got a boner. I'm so disgusting!"

"Spaghetti, no," Richie shook his head, wrapping an arm around Eddie's shaking shoulders. "Look, me too," Richie laughed, gesturing to his own morning wood.

Eddie flushed a darker red as he eyed Richie's lap embarrassedly.

"Happens all the time, Spaghetti Man," Richie continued, deciding not to mention what had happened in the middle of the night, far too embarrassed and ashamed of what he'd done.

"Rich?" Eddie whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Can I borrow some clean PJs?" Eddie squeaked, staring down at his hands in his lap.

"On one condition," Richie laughed making Eddie look up at him in surprise, raising one eyebrow. "You gotta promise not to cream my pants, Kaspbrak!"

"Oh, my God! Richie!" Eddie shrieked, pushing his laughing friend away from him with burning cheeks.