On My Way to Daegu

A/N:

This is going to be a prequel chapter of how jimin got to Daegu

Jimin's POV:

I had finished getting everything of mine out of his apartment by the time he had come back from work. I was taking the last box to my car as he opened the door. We just stood there, in shock to see each other.

"Jiminie, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked trying to take the box from me. I moved away before he could take it away from me

"I know about her. I know everything. You thought you were slick by messaging her through facebook huh? Well, you left your laptop open dumbass," I said tears welling in my eyes. That morning, after kissing Jungkook goodbye, I had noticed that his laptop was still on. I went to shut it down but it had gotten a notification. I opened the laptop to a message on facebook from someone I didn't notice. I decided to open it and regretted it instantly. I saw 2 years worth of messages between him and this girl. Her name was IU and they had been dating in secret for 2 years and I never noticed.

"I was gonna tell you tonight. I didn't want to hurt you. I care for you, I really do but-"

"But I'm not enough for you anymore. I know. I should have known dating a bi guy would be dangerous," I cut him off before he could finish. I looked up to see tears in his eyes too.

"Jiminie," he said in a shaky voice

"Don't call me that. I can't stand to hear that anymore because of you! You did this, now you get to suffer with what you've done... alone! Or should I say with IU,"

"Jimin Hyung, I really don't want you to leave hurt just stay here till you calm down a bit," Jungkook said pulling me into a hug and pushing the box to the floor. I pushed him away. I couldn't be held by him knowing he's just pitying me.

"Don't. Don't pity me. I'm leaving now, all my stuff is in my car already. I'm going out of town. I was just going to leave you a note and go before you came back from work nut you got here earlier than I expected," I said picking up the box again.

"Actually get off at this time but I usually stop by IU's before coming here. But she's out of town right now," he said looking down at the floor and then at me to see how I would react. I just stood there in shock. Another lie I thought to myself

"Where will you go?" he said trying to keep me from walking out the door. He was crying and so was I at this point.

"You don't need to know. If you truly are worried, I'll be staying with a friend," I said my back to him. I was half out the door by now and was waiting for an answer.

"Fine, it seems I can't stop you. But please stay till you stop crying, I don't want you getting in an accident," Jungkook said dragging me to the couch to sit down. I tried to get up but he was too strong and I ended up falling onto the seat next to him.

"Get comfortable. Please, I'm not letting you leave until you're completely calm." Jungkook said as he lifted my sweatshirt off of me. I couldn't say why but I couldn't move. I think I was just happy to be here with him even though I know what he did. All of a sudden he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, I really am. You might not believe me but I love you. You mean a lot to me and I never meant to hurt you," he cried into my shoulder. I felt like I couldn't do anything but hug him back.

" Tonight I was planning on telling you. And then telling IU that we were done when she got back in town.I was gonna leave her for you." he said laying his head on my chest. I don't know why but this made me snap.

"Well, there's no need to do that!" I screamed " You can keep her and leave me. IM still going. I can't stay with you knowing what you've done," I quickly pushed him off of me and got up quickly.  I picked up my box of stuff and walked towards the door.