One Long Talk

A/N

I'm sorry about the quality of the edit. Yes it is my own edit and it looks a bit better irl but when I uploaded it, the quality got messed up. So I'm sorry but if you use my edit please credit me!

Also, buckle up, this chapter is a big boy

Taehyung's POV:

After calming Jungkook down finally after hours, I decided we needed to get out of the house. (the girls left for a party) I didn't really feel like going anywhere big so I just decided to go to Yoongi's. He has some stuff to keep Jungkook's mind off somethings off this Jimin guy for at least a little while. It was an awkward ride to his house. I tried my best to make Jungkook feel better but he just replied dryly while texting someone.

"Who you texting?" I asked trying to make conversation

"I'm trying to text Jimin but he's not answering me," Jungkook responded half paying attention to anything but his phone.

"I'm sure he just needs time bud," I said trying to be comforting. He just looked at me and laughed. But not sarcastically, probably one of the only genuine laughs I've heard in the past few days.

"Bud? What am I your nephew?" Jungkook laughed, his bunny smile making another appearance

"No, you're my little Kookie," I joked, messing up his smooth raven hair. This made his cute little smile drop for a second. It was soon replaced with a warm look.

"He used to call me that all the time. He was Minnie and I was Kookie. It was even our Halloween costumes one year. He was Minnie mouse and I was a cookie. We went to a party where it was a bunch of random college kids in random sexy or scary costumes dancing and drinking and then me and Jimin in our own little world drinking and talking with another couple who dressed up a in cute costumes too. It was the best Halloween ever," he said smiling sweetly. I could tell how much he treasured his memories with this Jimin guy.

"I know this question will make me seem like a dick but, why'd you cheat if you obviously treasure your memories with him so much?" I asked

"I don't really know," he said plainly " He might blame it on me being bi and blame himself for not being enough for me. And if he's staying with that fucking horse face like I think he is, he'll blame my playboy tendencies. And my head thinks that I did it because I was tired of the same thing for 5 years straight. But my heart doesn't want to believe that. I love him and those 5 years. But I guess my heart isn't as smart as my brain and thought it could love two people," he said, the confusion and sadness evident in his voice.

"Has Irene ever told you how we met?" I asked. I knew I could relate to how he's feeling but he wouldn't believe me if I didn't tell the story. He just shook his head as he played with his thumbs looking out the window at the passing night scenery.

"Well, we were both heartbroken. I had just gotten rejected by my best friend the night before and seeing his face in the mall hurt me because he was with some guy. Laughing and enjoying himself while I was there to try and buy him something to say 'Sorry, please don't leave me!'. I ran all the way to the roof garden so he wouldn't see me. I sat on a bench and sobbed. But someone else's sobs snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Irene. She was there after being broken up with by some douche named Keys. We comforted each other and became pretty close pretty fast. After we had been hanging out for a while your sister confessed to me. I said yes but in my heart, I knew I still loved the other guy. Irene and I dated for a while me and my friend would occasionally hook up but we both agreed we were better off as friends. He's still my friend but it just took time for us to sort things out. And now we're both happy. So happy that we are going to his house right now actually," I giggled. Our history was big but me and Yoongs had a stronger friendship because of it.