One Long Talk P.2

A/N:

Yet another long ass update. BUT beware, this will be a heavy chapter so read the trigger warnings!

Yoongi's POV

*TRIGGER WARNING: Talk of suicide, depression, cutting, abuse, alcohol, weed, and shitty ass parenting*

I just stared down at my lap. I know what I did all those years ago made everyone around me scared for what I might do.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think of that. It's probably much worse than what I'm going through,"

"It's fine, you're past it now right?" Tae asked as he looked up at me with hopeful eyes

"Ya, totally," I lied, those thoughts still ran through my head from time to time.

"I don't believe you," Tae said " You can't just let those thoughts take you over. You need to see a therapist or something,"

"You know what happened last time I did,"

"Yes but that's because you also fucked your therapist," Tae laughed " And then proceeded to ignore her,"

"Not my fault she was hot and annoying," we both laughed and just sat there and watched as Micheal Scott gave CPR to a dummy.

"I'm sorry bro," I said taking him by surprise

"For what?"

"I was a dick to you back then. I used you then pushed you away. And then I went and did all that I did and it probably hurt you more,"

"Like I said we're cool bro. But if you think of doing it again I'm putting you in a straight jacket,"

"Impossible, you can't make me do anything straight," I laughed

" I'm serious hyung. Don't. Do. It. Again,"

I just stared at the ground and didn't say anything.

"You still do it don't you?" 

I stayed quiet

Tae got up and grabbed my wrists while crouching in front of me. This caused tears to flow down my face uncontrollably.

Flashback

One day after I had picked up the twins from soccer and was about to make dinner, my dad stumbled into the kitchen, with a bottle full of regret in his hand. 

"Stop your sorry attempt at dinner and order me some food boy,"  he basically growled. HIs words were slurred together and to someone who never had to listen to a drunk person talk so often, it was undecipherable as words. 

"No, we have food here, I'm making pasta," I said while turning the water on to boil.

"That wasn't a question boy, it was a demand," And with that, he poured what he hadn't drink of the big green bottle on my head and thrown it to the side, " I thought I raised you to be obedient damn it! NOW ORDER ME SOME FUCKING FOOD!!!!!"

"FUCK OFF POTHEAD! WHILE YOU'RE OVER THERE DRINKING TO FORGET WHY EOMMA LEFT I'VE BEEN HERE TAKING CARE OF EVERYTHING!!!"

"NO ONE ASKED YOU TO! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE WITH HER THEN? TAKE THE BRATS WITH YOU WHILE YOU'RE AT IT! OR BETTER YET WITH THAT SLUT OF A BOYFRIEND!"

*SLAP*

"DON'T TALK ABOUT JIMIN LIKE THAT!"

" Oh, so it looks like I've hit a nerve. It's a shame, isn't it? That someone you love runs off for some other douche with more money. Someone with more to offer. Someone who is in every way, better. than. you."