chapter 1 (REWRITE)

[Don't read unless your ok with bad words potential rape references and other Rated R stuff]  (18+)
(All characters and plot are owned by uncle rick only the possible ones that I might add are mine)
——Le fabulous line break———

-Tartarus-
(Percy POV)

"Percy I see the bottom!" Annabeth yelled and I looked down to see the floor.

'Shit if we hit the floor we are done for!' I thought, my mind raced as I tried to look for a way to break our fall.

Until I felt a very faint presence of water and felt a tug in my gut as I forced the water to cushion our fall.

"Annabeth hold on!"

I wrapped her in my arms and held her protectively as my back hit the poisonous water. I made sure to keep Annabeth dry but the force of the fall wasn't completely negated so my back broke on impact.

"Gods Percy are you ok!?"
Annabeth asked worriedly.

"Yeah my back might be broken though." I said and coughed out blood. Pain flared throughout my whole body and Annabeth called out my name.

"Percy!"

Soon I felt my vision begin to darken and her voice fade.

Ah fuck...I'm blacking out.

—line break—

(Annabeth POV)

This stupid idiot nearly got himself killed...Now he's injured and I need to help him!
Think, Annabeth think!

"The Phlagethon river!" I said to myself and began to drag Percy towards the Phlagethon river.

I felt my ankle spike with pain every step and every breath of air I took burned my lungs.

"Ugh...Seaweed brain you are way too heavy..." I sighed and as soon as I got into the river I cupped the water(fire?) in my hands, I half expected it to burn my hands but instead it was cool to the touch.

My throat felt like it was on fire but it instantly healed my injuries and got rid of my thirst.

"Okay I guess it works..." I perched Percy's head up on my thighs and forced the healing water down his throat.

He guzzled it and his body healed and he woke up in a coughing fit.

"Hey what the Hades...! (Cough!) ...did you force me to drink?" Percy said and I pointed at the river and explained.

He gave me a dumbfounded look after I finished explaining and just nodded.

I smiled at his usual antics and pulled him into a hug and we shared a deep kiss.

RAAAGGH!

We let go of eachother as we heard the roar...

"It sounds like it's gonna get ugly.."

-Lee fabulous line break——
(Percy POV)

There's just something special about waking up on your girlfriend's beautiful thighs with your throat burning like hell...

"What the hell...!" (Cough) "....What did you force me to drink?" I said while trying to shake the burning feeling in my throat away.

"Phlagethon river has very powerful healing properties. It is also one of—"

My mind trailed off as Annabeth lectured me, gosh...Even while covered in blood and sweat she is still so beautiful.

"—Understood?"

"Hmm...? Yeah sure absolutely!" I nodded and flashed her a grin.
She smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

I felt my face get sandwiched between her...
...NO STOP IT! We are just having a wholesome moment.

Soon we began to kiss until I heard the blood curling, blood thirsty. Blue balling roar of a Drakon and marching from several other monsters.

"It sounds like it's about to get ugly..."

"PERSEUS JACKSON!" The voice of my good ol friend Mr.Thorn. Otherwise known as the manticore.

"GIVE UP AND YOU WONT BE KILLED!" He lied.

"Go fuck your self."

"ATTACK!" He yelled and a huge swarm of monsters charged at us.

I uncapped riptide and felt my personal hurricane begin to rip monsters to shreds.

My movements were a blur as each swing vaporized a dozen monsters at a time. Soon I was covered golden dust and blood after a few minutes.

They kept reforming and growing in numbers and soon Annabeth and I were overwhelmed.

"Annabeth! Hang on I'll—" I couldn't complete that sentence as I saw her get stabbed in the chest.

My vision went red.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"

I felt a slight tug in my gut as I forced the liquids in their bodies to explode. In an instant all the monsters were wiped out and they stopped reforming.

I quickly ran to Annabeth's side and what was left of her shirt was drenched in blood. Her face was pale and her body was losing heat too quickly.

"No, No, No! This can't be happening...Fuck w-why can't I stop the bleeding." I trembled and my tears threatened to fall.

"Percy Stop! It's already too late for me..." She said calmly but she was shaking.

"Annabeth Please don't say that! Maybe I can still get you to the Phlagethon river or..."

Annabeth grabbed onto my cheek, "Seaweed brain...You have to get to the doors of death and meet up with our friends."

"I can't live without you! I'm not strong enough or brave enough for that."

"Don't give me that bulllshit! The seaweed brain I fell in with isn't weak or cowardly!" Annabeth yelled at me trying to snap me back to reality.

She pulled me in for one last kiss and smiled, "Promise me you'll live your life...Fall in love again and raise a family, please?"

"Y-yes...I'll try." I replied but she was already gone...Her hand fell limp and her last breath escaped her body.

I let out a yell of sorrow and a great hurricane stretched through Tartarus. The earth shook and seas and rivers raged as to mirror my emotions of anger, sorrow and most of all...Emptiness.