Chapter 3 (REWRITE)

[Don't read unless your ok with bad words potential rape references and other Rated R stuff] (18+)
(All characters are owned by uncle rick only the possible ones that I might add are mine and also the plot of the story)
--Le fabulous line break---

Soon I saw a large crowd of monsters gathered up by two giant black doors.

"I think those are the doors? Although they look more like gates to me." I shrugged and popped a piece of ambrosia into my mouth.

While I drew my swords I saw a golden ball of fur in the corner shaking like crazy in fear.

"Hey I won't hurt you..." I said while approaching the scared nemean lion.

The nemean lion's age resets after dying and reforming in Tartarus. Although it still retains it's memories which is why it's very scared of me.

I gently petted the small nemean kitten at which it relaxed and nuzzled into my arms.

"Sorry about throwing astronaut food into your mouth." I apologized to the kitten which just mew'd in understanding.

I picked up the kitten and set him on my shoulder. Where he latched on with his very sharp claws and we headed down into the horde.

I immediately began to accelerate my speed and cut down a few thousand monsters. They were in full panic as they tried to swarm me but I quickly let out a small surge of divine energy killing all the monsters surrounding me.

The rest of the monsters decided to flee and I was left alone to meet with the two Titans guarding the gate.

I recognized the titan's as Hyperion and Krios. They were guarding the door while calling monsters up.

"Hold the button for me."

The Titans both looked over at me and remember the same fear when they talked to Kronos.

"Lord Kronos is that you?" They asked while terrified and shaking in their boots.

"No I am Percy Jackson, Kronos faded permanently and now I'm the king of Titans. Now hold the button for me and don't let anyone in or...I will make you fade." I let out a bit of killing intend on my last words.

They shook their heads and immediately killed any monsters trying to get near.

"They're like sheep who follow orders from anyone more power than them...How pathetic." I muttered to myself and entered the door of death which acted like an elevator.

While on the way up to the surface I let my mind take a break and contemplated what had just happened...

Annabeth is dead...I killed Tartarus and was given the powers of Kronos...Ugh.

"Mom is going to kill me when I get back home." I said out loud as I took a glance at her camp-halfblood necklace.

I can't stay in the past forever...Thanks wise girl.

I put on her necklace on-top of mine and heard the doors open.
I saw my friends being pushed back my monsters so I got to work.

I froze the enemies from behind and sliced them to bits with Havoc and Riptide.

"Sorry if I was late." I grinned.

Nico appeared from behind me, "You got here just in time...Wait where is Annabeth?"

I stayed silent and shook my head.

Nico understood and placed a hand on my shoulder empathetically.

"Does your father like this temple?" I asked while wiping away tears.

"No why?"

"Because I'm going to bring this place down." I said and forced an earthquake to destroy the doors.

The temple began to shake and we ran for the exit...