Chapter 4

I get home, and like every other day, I’m home alone for 4 hours. I slam the front door shut behind me and run straight to me room. My earbuds were stolen by Madison, so I have to use my back-up pair. I put them into my ears, turn the volume to 100, and slam my face into my pillow. As my tears rush into my pillow, I start to think about what Monday is going to be like. “Is she going to tell everyone? Will Dan and Wayne think I’m weird? Will Dan and Wayne treat me as nice as they did today? What is going to happen on the bus, Monday?” I can’t stop myself from wondering about every possible situation that can happen on Monday. I reach over to my bag to get my phone and feel something gooey on the pocket. She put her gum on my bag, DISGUSTING! “I will get revenge on her for everything she has done to me,” I whispered to myself.

        On my phone, I only have Kaitlin’s and Ryan’s cell phone numbers and I decide to text Kaitlin. “Hey, are you doing anything today?”

        “Yea, sorry L I’m not doing anything Sunday if you wanna hang out.”

        “Ok, can you come over around 6 on Sunday?”

        “Yea, absolutely! What’s up?”

        “I just really want to talk to you about something in person. That’s all.”

        “Ok, I’ll see you Sunday then.”