21 | Oh, Holy Graduation, Here I Come

✦✧✦

✦✧✦

Monday, 12:02PM

Jeon Jungkook sat on the edge of his bed patiently as if waiting for someone, his limp figure comfortably perched on the bended mattress. The sun's rays blurred through the window's curtains, lightening the already lit room brighter.

Then, as if the time has come, Kim Taehyung enters the room; his toned, golden skin as striking as ever, his eyes like wild fire and face set in an expression unfathomable. His steps approach Jungkook, who looks up with sheer determination.

"You are beautiful," one of them whispers softly.

The gap, the gap that aggravated the two, now did not exist; Taehyung bows, dipping his head low to reach Jungkook's. For a second they just stare into each other's eyes: coal black into calf brown, before shifting their eyes to each other's lips.

Inhaling in unison, they inclined their lips, the softness of each other sending a wave of warmth and pleasure in their bodies, awakening suppressed moans that they never thought they could ever make.

Jungkook started to move himself, pressing his lips harder and stretching up to reach for the latter better, tightening his forearms behind Tae's head. They dissolved into each other as spurs of dynamic, satisfactory sensation reverberated throughout their systems.

Slowly, like time never meant to him, Taehyung slides his long, hard fingers down Jungkook's torso, placing them on the latter's waist, then starts leaning more forward so that Jungkook could hit his back on the bed.

It was the heat of the moment, it was what they wanted, really.

They have broken the kiss and started it again in a split second, Taehyung now hovering over Jungkook's body, his eyes dark and droopy with lust and wanting. The pair was panting slightly, precipitating even.

Jungkook shoved his fingers in the brown, silky hair which smelled of lemon, creeping them down his nape as they continued to press against other.

Like a puff of smoke, all vanished. Jungkook was being shaken violently.

"Jungkook-ssi!" Jimin cried out, his small, strong fingers aching against Jungkook's biceps. "Wake up, man! You are gonna get late for your graduation ceremony!"

Graduation Ceremony. Late? Oh, bummer. Jungkook shot up, hitting Jimin's temple with his forehead while the other cursed out in pain. "S-sorry, Jimin."

"Hyung." Says Jimin, his eyes watery with pain and face scrunched up in disgust.

"No- ahhh." Yawned Jungkook, rubbing off sleep from his eyes, "you don't have to call me that, but yes?"

Jimin spanks his rear with force as Jungkook gets up, then rushes away in hurry before the younger could act, even though he just woke up.

Jungkook smiled dizzily, taking his moment to stop in his track to the bathroom and rewind his dream with a warm feeling engulfing him with bliss.

He cheerfully refreshes up, yet one thought still lingered like a stubborn lizard on his mind;

I'll be the one to kiss him first, though.

***

Yim Yeongja, The Girl Who Had Finally Given Up On Jungkook, sat next to the said boy in his car, on the seat which was so usually occupied by Taehyung. Jungkook was her ride to the ceremony at school, and she had decided that on her own.

"That's what friends are for!" she had exclaimed afterwards, her smile ever so pleased at no objections.

Let's just say Jungkook have not quite forgiven her for the night she and her friends tipped the bartender just to get him drunk.

Huffing at her, he utters out, "What are you watching?"

Yeongja was busy ogling at a music video playing on her phone screen, but snapped her head at Jungkook before pausing the video, "Not Yet Bangtan," she hissed in answer, annoyed at the other's interruption.

He felt a little guilty for not recognising his brother's music playing on Yeongja's phone, so he asked her to play it in the car's speakers instead.

She jumped a little in her seat, taken aback as she fiddled with the auxiliary cord, "You like 'em?!"

I love them.

He hummed as he steered the wheel to take a turn, "They are fine, I guess. I mean, they are boys. I don't like boy bands." He gave her a smirk as she pouted.

"Then," she asked slowly, staring fixedly at the raven-head,"do you like IU... or someone?"

Jungkook looked away. If this was about her method of comparing herself to other girls he might like and become like them to win his heart, she was getting nowhere. Obviously.

And he had thought she had given up- but again, she never really hung out with boys neither dated any of them.

Should I tell her? His brain contemplated. It will break her heart, though.

"Yeongja," he pronounced firmly, as cars rushed by with a blurry trail, "I-" He paused, fearing the unseen. What if she spread it to everyone?

The girl sat straighter, giving all her attention to him. She voiced softly, "'I' what, Kook?" She had never left my side at school, though. That's when he realised she really was a friend.

"I.." He found the urge to hide in a hole and stay there forever, now that he started it. Maybe he shouldn't have.

He tore his eyes away from the road to scrutinise the girl who had fallen in love with him and yet, can never be returned with equal feelings. He felt like a jerk.

"I am gay—"

She widened her mouth and eyes to let out a huge gasp, although she was terrified rather than bewildered, her expression of utmost horror as she pointed something outside the windshield.

Seconds hurried away faster than they usually do, and Jungkook's brain did not have much time to take in the situation as his last picture was a blur of colours and then everything crashed over him, suffocation taking him to the brink of death.

Then his vision went out.

✦✧✦

Heyyyy
How's the story going?
Loads of love,
Joyy

PS in case you're wondering, Korea's graduation ceremonies are in the month of February!

PSS NOT YET BANGTAN are you kidding me.

✦✧✦