08 | Canadian Singers Suck

watch 'Love, Simon' which is a movie with a lgbtq+ theme

watch 'Love, Simon' which is a movie with a lgbtq+ theme. It's a good one! Take no offence from the chapter's title, angels.

✦✧✦

Taehyung and Jimin hid behind stacks of cartons of juices in the basketball court. The stands were behind them, but a few people sat there, minding their own business, overlooking the court with hot, steaming guys (they were sweaty, dude) playing basketball.

With an exasperated sigh, Taehyung uttered in an undertone, "Now, tell me again why we are actually hiding from this some thing of yours."

When Jimin did not reply, too busy peeking over to his own crush, Taehyung side-stepped from their hiding place, making the other gasp.

Just then, the game was over. Few players at the winning side cheer, clapping and praising a blonde-headed player in particular.

"He won!" Exclaims Jimin happily, a radiant smile cracking his face as he saw the blonde guy starting to make his way towards the two with a blank (probably tired) expression.

Jimin joined Taehyung's side, showing himself to the new male, who was now stopping in front of them and taking an energy drink from the icebox nearby.

With all the coolness his pretty face could muster, Jimin swings his little, plushy hand in a hey to the blondie, saying, "Yo, Yoongi. How ya doin'?"

It was apparent Yoongi was not a talker, as observed by Taehyung, though every quiet person has his own genius characteristic. The guy had handsomely low-set eyebrows, beautifully pale, round face with downward lips. His eyes did not move much, but they burned with intellectuality.

After chugging half of the energy drink, Yoongi regarded Jimin with a light tone, "Hey, there Jimin. Is this Taehyung?" His voice was like water, calm and blue.

Basically, really endearing.

Taehyung gave a second to Jimin, raising an eyebrow at him questioningly. Jimin smirked back, then turned his head to Yoongi, smiling as if in pre-made heaven. Gosh, darn his gay ass. "Yes, he is Taehyung. You know, what? I think my dance lessons are gonna start. I will see you sooner!"

'See you sooner.' Ship, people, a ship right there.

With that, without Yoongi's goodbye, Jimin dragged Taehyung once again, towards the exit. Tae again found himself inside the building. Grinning, he winked at Jimin, "Nice choice."

Jimin said quickly, too loudly, "He is mine!" That earned a few glances from nearby passers. Realising that, he added with a chuckle, "I mean who can disown such a cute turtle?" He chuckled some more for reassurance as Taehyung laughed without making a noise.