Chapter 16 - Always...

Herobrine looked at Pat with confusion. "How is this possible? He should be dead!" Herobrine yelled in confusion. "What should we do?" Cloud asked him. "We still have the advantage! Follow me!" He answered before running with Cloud and Jen behind him. 

"I'm not letting you get away!" Pat yelled running down the cliff. "Quickly!' yDan yelled following Pat with Jemma and Ian. However, once they finally made it to where Herobrine and the others were, there were no footprints but Pat's bloody ones to be seen. "Patrick?" Ian called out. "What do we do? There are no footprints! How are we going to find them?!" Dan questioned. "I can tell where they went: They separated. Herobrine went this way... And he took Jen with him!" Pat says but Dan notices the blood trail that Pat was leaving.

"Patrick, are you sure you're okay?" Dan asked, concerned. "Oh! Oh my goodness!" Jemma exclaims as she noticed the pool of Pat's blood. "Pat, you're bleeding badly!" Ian warned as he also noticed Pat's blood trail. "It doesn't matter! We're losing time!" Pat yelled before pausing for a second. "Cloud went that way. You guys follow Cloud, I'm going after Jennifer and Herobrine!" Pat tells the group before running off. "Patrick! You can do anything without the anti-potion!" Ian yelled making Pat stop.

"Here." Ian said walking up to Pat. "Before we left the tunnel, I made these..." Ian said pulling out 3 bottles. "...They're anti-potions, almost identical to the one you guys made to pull me from under the curse of the eternity potion. However, these were specifically made for the eternity potions that Jennifer and Cloud are under." Ian explained further before putting down the potions (A/N: I changed it to eternity potions for originality and it sounds cooler.). "This one is for Cloud. An eternity potion of control is placed on him and causes his mind to be altered. It's similar to the one that I had on me." Ian explained putting down a blue bottle and then one green and one red bottle. "These next two are for Jennifer. This one gets rid of the effects of the eternity potion of love, which causes her to love Herobrine forever. And this one gets rid of the forever potion, which causes her to hate Patrick. All they need is a ruby to complete them." Ian explained the uses of each bottle.

"A ruby?" Dan questioned, pulling one from his pockets along with Pat, shocking Ian. "You have two rubies! But three potions..." Ian said as his voice went quiet on the last part. "Patrick, you love Jennifer so much... Really, this ruby-" Dan was cut off by Pat snatching the ruby and put it for Cloud's potion. "Pat!" Dan yelled. "I love Jennifer with all my heart but Cloud... He's my son, he's always been my son and he will always be our family..." Pat tells Dan. "Pat..." Dan says tearing up a bit. 

Ian picked up both potions and looked at them before looking at Pat. "Pat... What are you going to do?" Ian asked him. "If I remove the hate potion; then at least I'll be able to talk to her again... But she will always be in love with someone she never chose to give her love to. If I remove the love potion; then...She'll be free to whoever she wants to love, she'll be able to find someone special again." Pat pointed out looking at the situation properly. "But Pat, she will never speak to you again." Dan reminded him. "But she'll speak to you guys and at least she can go back to her normal life, she'll be free from anyone's control." Pat responded taking the anti-love-potion. "Pat-Patrick, you can't possibly-" Jemma was cut off by Pat crying though the bandanna. "Please, please take care of her." Pat pleaded before putting the ruby in the anti-love-potion. 

Pat took a second to feel the auras of the runaways until he knew where they were. "This way, they went this way for sure." Pat told the group. "Thank you, Dan. For everything, go and get my son back." Pat thanked Dan. "Go and save Jennifer, only you can save her." Dan cried before they parted ways for their own battles, however Ian had different plans. "I'm going with Patrick. Remember Dan, the effects of the eternity potions are dangerously close to becoming permanent on both Jennifer and Cloud." Ian reminds Dan before going after Pat. "I understand." Dan tells Ian. "Let's go!" Dan tells Jemma before they went to find Cloud.