Ice Couple ( Jiae x Yoongi)

The young prince who loved the snow always like the coldness he felt when he touch the soft snow but it would always melt through his hands after he picked it up. It was one day when he was playing in the snow in a cold chilly winter that he met her.

The Ice Princess.

He had fallen down a hill and as he tumbled into the snow and was covered with it. He smiled as he felt the same coolness overcome him but little did he know that slowly his feet were freezing and so as his arms and hands. The little girl who was siting up in the tree had been watching the prince when he fell and yes she fell in love with him and loved to see his warm smile that she wish she could give a smile as bright and warm like his but knew that would be impossible.... She was the ice princess.

She slowly jumped down and touch the white land with a soft gentle foot as she put a small hand out to him. She tried her best to put a smile on as she said in a soft tone.

"You're gonna freeze here if you stay"

The prince's eyes widen when he saw her as he fell in love with her almost instantly as her hair was as white and soft like the snow and was twisted into a plait that contrasted well with her aqua blue eyes that particularly caught his attention. When he slowly got up from the snow and went to grab her hand she felt a but frighten. Like his smile and eyes, his hands were warm in comparison to hers which were as cold as ice. Even if it was just a second to the prince, he felt her cool smooth hand that was as cold as ice yet he wasn't effected by that but by her reaction. She had pulled her hand away almost immediately when he touched it and carcasses it as she seemed frighten.

"Your highness! Are you okay????"

The boy heard his servants calls but didn't respond as he stared at the girl across from him. She had heard them as she quickly was about to leave but was put in a halt by his voice.

"Wait! Who are you?"

She turned around to greet him with a small bow and said in a small voice that was sharp like ice but soft like snow.

"My name is not worth remembering my lord"

She glanced at the servants who saw her and she quickly ran away before pulling some snow down from a tree as she disappeared after. The young prince had fallen in love that day and he had found something in fact someone that he loves more than snow. She was his Ice Princess

❄️⛄️❄️

Yoongi was sleeping peacefully on the grass that was covered by white snow, the cold never bothered him because he never felt cold. In summer especially it was very hot for Yoongi but in winter it was cooler but it was the coolest for him when he simply had a small nap in the snow. He only wore a scarf and a long pant with a sleeveless shirt as he enjoyed the soft tingling feeling of snow softly landing on his skin.

"You're gonna freeze here if you stay"

He didn't open his eyes as he knew who it was but he had never seen her face because when he finally did open his eyes, she was gone. However she always there when he was simply slept in the soft snow.

"And you still won't tell me who you are." he sang which he heard her chuckle softly.

"Do you ever feel cold?"

"No... Why do you ask?"

"Because you never seem to be cold. Your smiles always seem so warm..."

He wanted to open his eyes to see her but was scared that she would disappear when he did so. He frowned a bit but then felt a cool finger touch his forehead and push his frown away, he relaxed his frowing forehead, she moved her hand away but he caught it. It was cold her hand... Her fingers were freezing cold yet for Yoongi it felt nice but he was surprised by how cold her hand was. It started a few months ago when autumn began when he first met her and talked to her but like always, he never saw her and today was the first time he had come in contact with her but from aside from that after a couple weeks he realised that he fell for this mysterious girl.