Royal

Uhh... Hi? I know it's been so long since I've updated as this year for uni has been so busy and stressful and I just never had time for myself so since I have a bit of time filled with way too many story ideas, I thought i would whip up something.

For this arc in particular, it has been a story floating around for a long time so there is a build up of knowledge so for this chapter it's not that romantic sadly but hopefully y'all enjoy it! I was really inspired by 'who turned me into a princess' and 'Abandoned Empress' two amazing manhwas and many others

PS. Maybe a part two? hehe

love missachixx

(Photo above is Yein's uniform hehe)

The Royal family had three sons, all of them were more worthy to become king but only one was ambitious enough. Once upon a time, the oracle said there would be a great King that God will send to end the wars among the Kingdoms and unite all the nations together. The true king would be clad in a golden aura-  a true born leader; they would not lack skills in knowledge, tactics , swordsmanship and power and when they come everyone will know what true peace and harmony is.

Among the Empire, there were three important families. The Kims, Jeons and the Jungs.

The Kim's were the royal family and were served by the Jeon and Jungs who respectively earned the titles Duke and Marquess; then followed the Park, Lee, Choi and so forth. They were known for their golden aura given by God and their bright golden blonde hair and that resemble the sun. However there was something special about those two families. They both possessed auras that was divine power given by God himself, to protect the crown and each family swore to lay their lives down for the Royal kin.

The Jeon family were well respected by all the families in the Empire, their children were adorned with raven locks and bright ruby orbs with a deadly blood red aura that resembled close to flames of fire. They were often associated with the royal family as many of their members married into the royal blood an example of this would be the Queen Dowager who was previously a Jeon before she married the late King. The Jeons were also known for their strong character, they were very ambitious people who gain their strengths from vigorous training and often they were labelled barbaric demons on the battlefields as they showed no remorse or emotions. Like their given aura, they were like fire- dangerous and easily angered with little control once set lose.

The Jung family was not respected as much as the Jeons, they were often deemed as the underlings of the three families. Children born in the Jung family had beautiful blue eyes and a calming aura that resembled a lake that no one had created a ripple. It wasn't publicly known but they were the Royal family's shadow that took care of matters quietly, often labelled assassins that did the dirty work of the crown and even to a certain degree the Jeons as well. Despite this, they had personas that were light and carefree- they were naturally talented people who didn't fight with plans or calculated ways, merely moving when they felt and saw the right opportunity. However behind that nonchalant character there was a murder who was just as cruel as the Jeons.  Like their element aura, they were calm and moved fluidly- they would adapt to the circumstance and find ways to win their battles often outsmarting their opponents. Just like how water would contort it's body to fit into a vase- members of the Jung family swordsmanship style was similar.

To keep the power the same among the Jung and Jeon, they created a tradition whereby the heir to the family would learn the other family's style of swordsmanship and when they were deemed worthy they would then inherit the title of Duke Jeon or Marquess Jung.

***

"Hyung, I'm sure the King will make you the Royal Guards Commander after this win in the battlefront!" A young man with bunny like features and ruby red eyes smiled at the elder with deep blue eyes.