Love is not over (2)

Yein felt someone's finger brushing against her cheek and she could hear soft mumurs that she couldn't quite comprehend. When she finally did open her eyes she was greeted with a smiling Jungkook who captured her lips into a kiss that made her melt, letting her lips mould with his. He cupped her cheek and when he finally did release her lips, he smiled at her with forehead pressed against hers.

"Good mornin'" Jungkook mumbled and she closed her eyes again feeling sleep take over her body again.

"Wake up, baby girl." He whispered in her ear, with his morning voice. She groaned slightly and turned around so that her back was facing him.

"Baby... you have to wake up..." Jungkook was amused by her lack of obedience. She once again ignored him and moved the covers over her face.

"I don't want to." She cutely whined and he couldn't stop the small chuckle that left his lips.

"But we have work, come one..." He turned her around and she refused to open her eyes. Jungkook removed the comforter and he gazed at her bare body with lust in his eyes. He gently caressed her cheek and kissed her softly on her small pink lips.

"Baby, I want to kiss you, properly." He hovered over her and leaned down to kiss her again, but this time slipping his tongue to explore her mouth. It took a minute or two for her to start responding to his kisses but when she did he loved the battle of dominance their tongues danced to. Jungkook leaned on one arm as he gently caressed her body with the other, causing her to moan loudly.

"Kook, it's too early and I am still sleepy..." Yein whined as she pushed him away. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness.

"Okay my baby." He pressed a sweet kiss on her nose, "However we both have work so you should get up."

Yein made a noise that was in between a groan and a scream of frustration as she pushed herself off the bed and into the shower. Jungkook playfully slapped her bare ass as she walked passed and she gave him the finger. The man couldn't believe how four weeks had gone by so quickly and he was sure that his feelings for Yein had disappeared but everyday he obeyed to her request the more he fell in love with her. He was now confident with his feelings and was sure that they wouldn't disappear again, he loved her, loves her now and will continue to love her more in the future.

Yein walked out and started to prepare breakfast when she saw Jungkook already eating with a bowl next to him, Yein raised a brow at Jungkook questioning why he was being so sweet today. The man just gave her a smile and shrugged his shoulders and walked towards her, cornering her into the sink. She felt the air disappear from her lungs when he leaned down and pressed his nose onto her neck, and she was brought back to reality when she heard the loud 'clank' of the fine china falling into the sink.

"Are you going to let me go?"

Jungkook was shocked when Yein suddenly hugged him when he was putting his dishes away. Her small face was pressed into his chest and she refused to lift her head up. She wasn't crying but letting out heavy sighs that made Jungkook rub circles into her shoulder trying to calm her down from whatever was happening to her at the moment.

"Jungkook... can you hold me for a little bit...?"

Jungkook nodded and pulled her into his chest, placing his nose into her hair and caressing her small curves. He still can't believe how small she is and he always felt that she was too thin for her own good and the last couple of weeks she seemed to have lost a lot of life in her as well. Her smiles weren't as bright as normal and sometimes she would daze off into the distance, zoning out completely. Jungkook pulled own of her arms away which she flinched visibly and held onto his shirt tighter but he softly cooed at her as he gently intertwined their fingers together and pressed a kiss on her palm.