Forever Young (Sequel to 'Gotta Be Lou')

I’ll keep it short and simply – it’s the Sequel to my Larry Stylinson fanfiction “Gotta Be Lou (A Larry Stylinson)“ fanfiction!

It would be good if yould read that one first but if not here is a short summary what happened in part 1. If you want to read it don’t read this now :) x

Harry introduced this beautiful girl to his best friend Louis Tomlinson. He finds out he has a problem with them dating! Could it be he was gay and probably in love with Louis?

In the meantime Liam and Niall admit their love for each other and become a lovely couple. Harry and Louis still don’t get on but what Harry doesn’t know – Louis has already broken up with Eleanor! Why won’t he tell Harry?

After some time he tells Harry – everyone knows he broke up because he has feelings for Harry – except for Harry himself. Of course he wouldn’t realize Louis likes him back and Louis wouldn’t realize Harry likes him, too.

As they’re in Holmes Chapel to visit Harry’s family Harry has an accident which makes things worse. Louis cares a lot and they come even closer when he is out of hospital. Soon Danielle has a bad car accident so they need to go back to London quickly.

Niall and Liam break up because Liam thinks Niall deserves better.

Harry is outside and soon Louis follows and they almost kiss as they get interrupted by Niall. Louis walks away but suddenly collapses. Harry tries his best as he suddenly sees Louis isn’t breathing anymore!

Someone drags him out and as Niall comes out a few minutes later he says he thinks Louis didn’t survive. Harry collapses and hits his wound – he becomes unconscious for more than one and a half year.

Louis almost wants to admit his feelings but then he’s suddenly afraid – there is already a gay couple in One Direction. Would people accept a second? So he tries to ignore Harry.

But Harry comes along with a carrot cake and apologizes for whatever he has done and Louis starts singing to him. Finally they admitted their feelings for each other!

Then, Nicola, Liam’s sister, volunteers to carry Liam’s and Niall’s baby.

It ends with Louis giving a promise ring to Harry – to Infinity & Beyond.