Chapter Five

“Finally at the hotel”, Louis sighed and smiled at me. “Liam is in a room with Zayn and Niall and we got one on our own...” His smile became cheeky and his arms wrapped around my neck. “We have a lot of spare time now... It’s only six PM and today we have off...”

I smiled and leant in to connect our lips. “Would you agree if I say we would spend the rest of the day in the bed, just cuddling and maybe watching movies?”

He chuckled and pecked my lips again. “Boy, you’re reading my mind!”

“I’m no boy”, I pouted. “I am already nineteen.”

“Aww, cutie!”

I poked my tongue out at him. “After all I’m not old and twenty-two.”

He fake-gasped and acted like he had a heart attack. But suddenly he got up, one hand on his chest and the other in the air as if he was a big opera singer. “Forever young, I wanna be forever young! Do you really wanna live forever?” He went on with singing and danced around in the room on his own.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his waist to pull him close to me. I wrapped one arm around his waist and with the other I lay my hand in his. “I’ll show you how to dance now”, I murmured and he nodded obediently. “Which song? Waltz?”

His grin grew and he nodded like a little child. God, he was sooo adorable! “Okay, I will lead. Just do the same as me, alright?” I made a few steps around and he followed me like he hadn’t done anything else in his life. “You’re really talented”, I smiled, looking down at our feet.

“Thanks. But I had a good teacher.”

I looked up into Louis’ blue eyes and smiled slightly as I saw his cheeks were slightly reddened. He was smiling, too. “Thanks.” I didn’t move anymore. The moment was so intense... It was like one of these moments before Louis and I had become a couple. One of these moments where we were about to kiss but got interrupted. Every time before our lips could connect. But now... we were dating and we were allowed to kiss, everywhere. Of course, there were haters who would judge us because we both were guys but we didn’t mind them. There was nothing wrong about us.

I could feel my eyes flutter close and I leant in slowly. I could feel his hot and sweet breath against my bare skin on my face and I felt shivers running down my spine. Our lips brushed against each other and suddenly I felt the overwhelming feeling to kiss him.

The door swung open and we jumped apart. Seriously? Again, although we were together? “Sorry”, Zayn said shyly. “But... Niall is hungry and we wanted to go to McDonald’s and were wondering if you would wanna come with us.”

I changed a look with Louis who nodded smiling. “Sure!”, I said finally and followed Zayn out of the room. Now I was walking between Zayn and Louis and every time my hand brushed against Louis’ I was shivering again. Why didn’t I just grab it?

I know why. Because of Zayn. I felt bad for him because Amelia wasn’t around him. “Oh, and I will go to the pharmacy to get something against my cough”, Zayn murmured and coughed again.

I patted his back and smiled weakly. “That’s good”, I smiled and looked at the ground worriedly. I really hoped it was nothing serious. Not just because of the tour, also because of Zayn himself. I really didn’t want him to get ill. He was still one of my best mates!

We got into the van, parking on the parking lot, and Louis decided to drive. “Can I sit on the co-driver’s seat?”, Zayn asked and Louis smiled. “Sure, why are you even asking?”

Another reason to love Zayn. I could see how lonely he was yet he still tried not to annoy anyone – although he wouldn’t annoy anyone of us. So I sat at the back with Liam and Niall and smiled. “Hey, guys.”