Chapter 2

Time to have some fun...
          (Y/N)
     My father started to cuss me out I only rolled my eyes.These people are idiots they don't even know they tied up. When my beloved father moved his hand to slap me that's when he noticed his hands where taped together. I bought the bat above my head and bought it down on my fathers stomach and he screamed. I soon started to get annoyed at him and went to my mother she was crying and begging to let her live. I grabbed mothers hand and broke it her scream was music to my ears but a little high pitched. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something glint in the pale moon light it was a knife. Perfect. I grinned and grabbed the knife and plunged it into my mothers stomach as she was screaming and begging to let her go.
     My father finally seemed to snap out of his trance and started yelling at me like that can do anything. I took the knife out of my mothers stomach and walked over to him I smiled innocently as I plugged the knife into his arm again and again. I then stabbed the knife into his chest ending his life. My mother sobbing to her hearts content I looked at her and grabbed my bat and bought it down on her till she stopped moving. I then put my fingers in her blood and wrote 'liars'. Then I went back down to the basement and dipped my fingers in my brothers blood and wrote 'cheaters' and exited the house. Of course after I put on some clean clothes and grabbed some food and money as well as my passport. But I didn't see the figure that was watching me the whole time.