Special chapter (because i am still up)

This chapter includes the creepypastas and you so enjoy it because you won't read about 'slender family' for at least two or three chapters enjoy
(Y/N) P.O.V
     Ok so Jeff and BEN are playing video games Masky and Hoodie are in the kitchen,Toby is most likely annoying Masky or watching Jeff and BEN play the video games everyone else are somewhere around the mansion. What to do what to do... oh slender will kill me for this but who cares. I am so glad I got those firecrackers, perhaps I should light them then throw them in the living room when -almost, everyone is there this will be perfect! I grabbed the firecrackers and the lighter and went to the living room there was a bit of people in the actually. Masky and Hoodie came into the room with Toby trailing behind them poking Masky. "Sally!" I said in a whisper like shout, she turned her head towards me and I waved for her to come over. "You see these Sally," she nodded," these are firecrackers for New Years they make a lot of noise -you don't mind loud noises right?" Sally shook her head excitement gleamed in her eyes, I grinned." Good because we are going to set them off in the living room and see the others reactions ok?" Sally gave a mischievous grin," Here." I handed Sally one of the firecrackers," when I light it throw it to the living room okay." I told her, Sally nodded and I lit the firecracker she tossed it in the living room and it hit BEN in the back." Hey-" BEN started but his complaint fell short when he saw what hit him, his eyes widened before he could say anything else it went off. And let's just say me and Sally got in a lot of trouble.
Happy New Years!