Chapter 11

(Y/N)
    "And anything for you sir?" " Yes the chocolate cheesecake." Wow not even a 'please', whatever. "Ok sir that will be $5.67. What is your name sir?" "Tim.." "Alright your order will be out shortly!" One down five to go dear me why did I pick this job." Hello welcome to Dark Heart Café would you like to hear the specials ma'am." Two down four to go. Wait that sounds like I'm killing people, oh well at least it's in my head. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I didn't even turn around I just said 'thank you' to who ever was behind me and called out the name on the bag. "Tim your order is ready!" Said male walked up to the counter and got his food and the little girl Sally I believe her name was said 'thanks ' for the both of them.
*Short time skip*
And finally the last person-shit it's a fucking cop ok (Y/n) act cool." Hello ma'am welcome to Dark Heart Café what can I get for you!" She simply smiled at me well at least she doesn't know me, " Hello and I would like to have a mini fraisier cake please." Of course ma'am, what is your name?" " Thank you and my name is Alissa"she said. "It will be out in a little ma'am."
Ok that's it for this chapter and thank you @Aries00Z for your character thanks for being somewhat patient guys bye.
~Nekocreepypasta