Chapter 9

What is more fun then not being able to sleep till it's seven in the morning for two weeks. Well I suppose nothing!
P.O.V (Y/N)
I ran full speed towards my apartment not sparing a glance behind me. I could hear the creep running after me, why do we have to run? I could see my apartment ahead of me and sped up and went in side the building. Bill (Cipher!!!)the guy at the front shot me a confused look but I simply smiled at him and went up the stairs. All of the running tired me out so when I got into my room I slid down the door onto my arse and caught my breath. After a minute I stood back up and went to the kitchen area as for some reason the kitchen had even a kitchen would have but there was nothing to lay on in the apartment. I grabbed a  granola bar and ate it in to bites, I will need to buy more food and perhaps pepper spray. As Mr. Go to sleep does not have eyelids I could use that against him.
     I set down my bag on the counter and looked around my apartment I will need a lot of money to buy everything I want and need. I lied against the counter and fell asleep after a few moments not worried about the male who tried to kill me less then thirty minutes ago.
*In the morning*
I yawned and got up. That sleep was a little more comfortable then my first one, I stretched and heated my back pop about five times. I looked at my phone and saw that I had fifty minutes to get ready. I got into the shower( the only other place in the apartment that had everything it needed) and took a ten minutes shower. I got out dried myself with an old baggy shirt. Note to self I also need a towel. I got dressed put my apron and other essentials in my backpack and put my butterfly knife in my back pocket. I put my backpack on and went on my way to work. When I got there I saw that Ashley was heading into the café, don't forget smile be happy. I went into the café and straight away saw my boss Lilly and Ashley getting the chairs off the tables. Once Lilly saw me she smiled and said," Well, I see that your early once more (Y/N) I will expect this every day you hear." " Of course boss," I chuckled and smiled brightly at them. "Do you guys need any help with anything?" I asked innocently. "Could you turn the machines on   (Y/N) and take out the dough and pastries please." "Of course Ms. Lilly." I did as I was told and when I went back to the front everything seemed to be ready for the costumers,and I saw that some of the employees were going to the 'Employees Only' area to put their stuff away. "Everything is on Ms.Lilly" "Thank you (Y/N)" "Your welcome Ms.Lilly" I smiled brightly at her and went to the cash register to get ready. "Ms. Lilly what are the specials?" "Oh! The specials are the eclairs, crepes,macaron and the chocolate cheesecake (Y/N)."
And that is all this is 562 words in total see y'all later.