Saw that one coming

Chapter 3: Saw that one coming

Alex was settled to sleep in the guest bedroom for the night. The very next day when he was checked on around 9 AM he was still asleep. Giotto sat in his office as he played with a pen between his fingers. He had called in this morning to ask about the fire. It had been ruled an accident,however there was a suspicious factor.

"(Why on earth did he had gun powder in there?)"Giotto thought. The man was nowhere related to any weapon making company or of the sorts. Why he would have gun powder in his house was very suspicious,to him atleast. There was a small shriek from one of the maids. Giotto quickly got up from his chair and followed it to where Alex was staying at. He opened the door lightly to see Alex pushing a knife against the maid's throat. His eyes narrowed. "Alex."He said. Alex turned and saw him. His eyes and body were tense,but as they saw Giotto he seemed to calm down,lowering the knife,the maid backing away.

"Where am I?"Alex insisted.

"In my home. You became unconcious last night,so we brought you here."Giotto explained. Alex blinked. He was still covered in charcoal from last night.

"I want to leave."Alex said as he stood up.

"I insist you stay."Giotto said.

"I don't want to stay."

"Very well...atleast tell me why have you been stealing certain items from the rich?" The question seemed to make something inside Alex snap,because his eyes widened and he gripped the knife tighter before rushing at Giotto. Giotto quickly grabbed Alex by his wrists as Alex pushed the knife torwards Giotto's face. Giotto was surprised by the kid's sudden strenght. Quickly enough G came into the room and grabbed Alex by his arms,slamming the hilt of his gun against Alex's wrist,which made him drop the knife. G got Alex's arms around behind his back tightly as Alex struggled.

"You're going to get it."G warned as he held down Alex. Giotto picked up the knife in his hands. It was extremely sharp and had beautiful carvings in it written in latin.

"Give that back!"Alex yelled. "My mom gave that to me!"

"You'll have it back,once you've calmed down. I don't want to harm you...and I won't turn you in."Giotto said. Upon those words Alex's body calmed down and stopped struggling. "Now,leave any and all weapons you have with you still. The last thing I want is one of my men to pain the carpet with your blood over a misunderstanding."Giotto said in a serious tone. Carefully G let go of Alex,who pulled away from him. Alex glared at the floor as he bent down and took off his shoe,taking out a blade from inside of it. He settled it on the countertop. He reached under his hat and took out a gun,which he also settled on the countertop. Next he reached inside his pants and took out two jars of marbles,and settled them down on the countertop. He reached inside his shirt and took out a revolver,setting it also on the countertop. G seemed impressed how the kid had so many weapons hidden. "Anything else?"Giotto asked. Alex shook his head. "Alright,you can have them all back after we can know eachother better. G,could you take him to the bathroom and lend him a shirt and shorts? We will get his clothes cleaned and dried in the meantime."Giotto asked. G growled to himself,but he never,ever disobeyed Giotto.

"Sure. Come on kid."G said as he grabbed Alex by the arm and dragged him away. Alex was brought into G's bathroom to bathe. (Only the bathroom with rooms had baths) G got the water running and fixed it until it flowed with a nice temperature,not too hot and not too cold. "Alright,get in the bath,there's soap and shampoo. I'll get you some spare clothes."G said as he walked out. He quickly searched within his drawers for the smallest clothes he could find. If he were to give the kid clothing his size it would slide off. He picked out a few stuff and walked back into the bathroom. "Ok here you go kid."G said when he stopped on his tracks. As Alex took off his pants there were...panties. When the hat was taken off a ponytail was revealed. With a thug of the hand the ponytail was released,the short hair becoming semi short as it reached Alex's shoulders. Alex started to take off his shirt and G could see well defined curves. Before Alex could finish G screamed at the top of his lungs,dropping the clothes and slamming the door behind him as he rested against it and buried his now bright red face into his hands. Asari peeked in with Knuckle and Giotto.

"G are you alright? We heard you scream to the extreme!"Knuckle smiled. G glared up with his face as pink as his hair,if not more.

"G?"Giotto asked. Suddenly G stood up right at Giotto.

"Your Alex is a she!"G said,and just like that,he walked off. Giotto analyzed the words for a bit before his eyes widened.

"A...a she?"Giotto stammered. Lampo rested against the doorway.

"So the guy we found was a she? Poor G must be so embarassed~Though I kind of saw it coming!"Lampo laughed. Giotto rubbed his temples. Each time there just seemed to be a new dilema to handle.