It's Dark Here

There was darkness all around and the house reeked of sorrow. It had been his pride once upon a time. This home. Now, it was nothing but a house that held horrible memories.
In the eerie glow of the fire emitting from the fire place sat Draco Malfoy. Pure blood, slytherin prince, sole heir of the house of Malfoy.
He traced his finger along the deep cuts that ran over his arm. Failed attempts at removing the wretched dark mark.
Suddenly, a hand snaked around his neck.
"Its pretty late. Aren't you coming to bed?" The random raven-haired Draco has picked up at the a high-end pub the previous night cooed.
"You should leave." Draco stood up and faced her.
"W-what?" She stuttered.
"You didn't want to leave this morning because you wanted to 'look around the house' and I gave you the entire day to do so. Now it's time for you to go home." Draco said, picking up her bag and her bra for her.
The enraged woman took her things from his hand and landed a slap on his cheek.
Draco just stood there until she left and then rubbed his jaw.
He was never one to promise his conquests anything. It wasn't his fault they thought their one night stands were turn out to be something special.
Either way, deep down, Draco knew he shouldn't be doing it at all. He had his businesses to run. But then again, what was his secretary for?

He slouched back into the armchair and took a swig of fire whiskey. This was his life now. There was no light in his life. His father was in Azkaban, and rightfully so. His mother was currently at St.Mungo's, getting treated for attempted suicide. His mother was fighting far worse Demons than he was.
His eyes pricked with tears.
He let out a loud strangled scream and impaled the pocket knife he was holding into his forearm, right in the centre of the dark mark.
And yet, even as the blood rushed forth, he was numb all over.