10:Playground Talks

Corbyn's P.O.V

"MORGANNNNN!" I yell at the top of my lungs from downstairs. I look up at the stairwell to see a startled Morgan standing there waiting for me to speak.
"Wanna go to the playground down the street?" She nods and runs to the bottom of the stairs to grab her vans.
"Imma tell Logan where we're going, Mkay?" She nods. I start to look for Logan, I spot him in the backyard filming him chasing Kong around.
"LLLOOOGGGAAANNN! Morgan and I are gonna walk down to the playground, ok?"
"YAAAA!" He yells back and I walk in to see Morgan sitting at the bottom of the steps for me.
"Lezz go" I say happily walking towards the door and heading down to the playground.
"H-hey" Morgan says quietly.
"Hey buttercup, what's poppin?" I said sweetly.
"N-nothin' what about y-you, Bean?" She says calmly.
"I'm great! Hey Mor?" I question.
"Y-yea?" She says look at me with confusion written across her face.
"....so Daniel?.." I say smirking. She blushes and fidgets with her hands, looking nervous. I step in-front of her and take her hands in mine.
"Morgan, look at me." I tell her.
"You don't need to be nervous.. what am I gonna do scream off the roof?" I say sarcastically. This earns a smile from Morgan.
"Y-yes I-I think b-but no t-telling" she states sternly yet quietly.
"Tell me about it!" I say fangirling, which causes her to giggle. The entire ten minute walk is her telling me about this morning and how Daniel made her feel special for once in her life.
"Honestly I ship it!" I say laughing as she pinches my shoulder. Once we got to the playground we chased each other, played hide and go seek, and acted like five year olds. I think she might be one of my closest friends right now.