15:The Journey Begins

Daniel's P.O.V.

I wake the next morning to Logan's telling, I ignore it at first since he and his vlog consist of yelling and stupidity, which I love. After a moment of laying there I start to listen and I am shocked.
"I can't believe you would do this, we have tried for years and what he gets a couple days and your fine! No, Morgan you can't shut all of us out.." I dash out of my room to see the boys sticking their heads out their doors, I ignore them and continue running. Once I am downstairs I am faced with a crying Morgan and angry Logan. Morgan runs to me and hugs me, burying her head into my chest continuing to sob. Her actions make Logan angrier.
"Logan.." I start, just to be cut off by him.
"No Daniel you have no say!" He yells.
"Morgan I'm going to get Jake, let's see what he has to say!" Logan yells storming away to his room. I look down at Morgan, who is drowning in her own tears. I lift her up resting my hands under her thighs and carry her to my room, as the boys stare at me in disbelief. Morgan just sobs into the crook of my neck.
'This is going to be a long journey' I think as I place on my messy bed. I let her curl into me while I write letters on her back trying to soothe her.

————————————————————
Sorry it took so long to update, I was really stumped.
Go follow me on Instagram:
@roseswhydontwe