27:Evie

Morgan's POV

Jonah's girlfriend is coming over today and I'm a little nervous. I want to be there for Daniel but we've always stayed to ourselves. What if she doesn't like me?
I am drawn out of my thoughts when the doorbell rings and Jonah takes off running. He opens the door revealing a small girl with chestnut brown hair. Jonah hugs her, picking her up off the ground and burying his head into her neck.
"I'm missed you so much, E." He mumbles. I look over at Daniel, smiling. I've never seen this side of Jonah.
When they pull back, Jonah pecks her nose, causing her to laugh. The two break apart and they walk over to us
"Guys, this is Evie." He said with a huge grin. There is a collection of heys and hi's except Corbyn who goes with the 'howdy'. I smile at him.
They walk to Jonah's room and we continue with whatever we were doing before. Logan is shooting his vlog  who knows where.
Later that night I hear a knock on my door.
"C-come in" I say, barely loud enough. The door opens, revealing Evie.
"Hey, Morgan right?" She questions. I nod nervously.
"I saw you and Daniel. Are you two a thing?" She asks and I nod.
"Y'all are so cute!" I smile. We talk for a while until Logan comes in to say goodnight.
"L-Logan, I'm n-not seven." I state causing him to laugh.
"I know but you're my baby sis so suck it up buttercup!" He says, laughing. He tells me he has a meeting tomorrow and hugs me. All of the sudden, Daniel runs in, jumping on my bed. I laugh and let go of Logan, jumping on top of Daniel. Logan laughs.
"Hey, Daniel stay in your room tonight. I trust you but...you know that's my sis." (not meaning sexual ya lil nasties *puh*) Daniel and I whine.
"Shut up. Y'all are attached at the hip." He says, laughing and  walking out. I giggle and cuddle into Daniel. I jump when I hear Evie scream.
"JONAH AHHH STOP CHASING ME!" She yells, laughing. She bursts through the door, panting and looks at us
"AWEEE JONAH LOOK AT THEMM!" She coos, I hide my face in Daniel's chest as Jonah walks in and laughs.
"Alright, leave them alone." He says laughing and throwing her over his shoulder. I feel slightly jealous that I'm not that brave.
"I wish we could be like that." I mumble, not thinking Daniel would hear it. He grabs me and sits me up.
"MorBear, I love you just the way you are. Just cause you're quiet doesn't mean I can't love you. We work, both of us are shy. That's okay. Babe, I love you so much...I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He says his voice trailing off towards the end.
"Why are you embarrassed? I want to spend my life with you too, DanDan." I say. He kisses me abruptly causing me to laughs into the kiss. We kiss for a bit until we fall asleep, cuddled together.
The next morning, I wake to Logan screaming at us.
"I literally said 'Daniel sleep in your room tonight', how is this.....ughhhh!" He groans. Oh this is going be fun (note the sarcasm).