36:My Room

Morgan's POV

Today we are flying to Virginia (yes Ik they are originally from Ohio). I'm not wearing any makeup (cause ain't nobody got time for that) and get dressed somewhat casually.

Corbyn and I were both excited because this is where we grew up. The both of us would get to see our family but Daniel, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck. The idea of meeting my parents terrified him.
As we sat down in our seats, Daniel's leg started to bounce with anxiety radiating off him. I lift the arm rest and pull him into a tight hug he takes a deep breath. I love when I can feel him relax in my arms. I kiss Daniel's head and he lays his head in my lap and hugs my thigh as we slowly but quietly fall asleep together.
I'm eventually woken up by the flight attendant telling me we are landing. I shake Daniel's shoulder, slightly waking him.
"No." he groans, rolling and mumbling into my stomach. I laugh slightly and speak softly.
"You need to wake up my love." He sighs and sits up, still leaning into me.
Once we get off the plane safely, they boys and I order an Uber. We are going to stay one night at my house and one night at Corbyn's house. I give the address to the driver and we start head to my house. When we arrived, I immediately find my parents waiting for us outside.
"Morgan!" my dad yelled. I laugh and smile widely and they looked at me in shocked.
"Is that a smile?" My mom says happily. I nod and hug them back as they greet me and then all the boys.
We walk inside and the boys and I set our stuff upstairs. They all go to the guest room but Daniel and I go to my room. I set my hand on the door knob but stop.
My room had so many memories and it was in terrible condition. I slowly open the door and Daniel and I walk in. I look at the walls letting a couple tears fall. My walls are littered in posters of my bands, poems, lyrics, thoughts, photos, and way too many memories. Other than the walls, my room is neat and organized.
I walk to the wall with the pictures of old friends but mostly of me and my best friend, Gus. He moved away right before Jake and Logan left. I miss him so much and I now have more tears flowing freely down my face. I wipe them away and turn to see a shocked Daniel, Zach, Jack, Corbyn, and Jonah. I swallow and look down at my feet as my shoulders shake from silent sobs.
Daniel and Corbyn walk over to me and comfort me in a hug and I slowly calm down with their help. The boys and I are laying around the room looking at my wall when there's a sudden knock on my door.
"C-come in." I try to say loudly and clearly. The door opens revealing my dad, who's smiling widely.
"So which one of y'all is Daniel?" He says, looking around the room. My eyes widen and I look at Daniel. His face is flush and his eyes are wide.
He's terrified.