42:Sick

Morgan's POV

I heard the bed creak and felt the other side rise again. I ignored it though and nuzzled back into my pillow. Soon after, I heard someone getting sick in the connecting bathroom. I sit up quickly, being woken up immediately and walk to the bathroom hurriedly. When I walk in, I find Daniel hunched over the toilet, emptying his stomach.
I walk over and kneel beside him as I rub his back. All of a sudden, I hear rustling around from the connecting room where the rest of the guys are.
"What's happening?" Corbyn says, walking toward the bathroom with the others trailing behind.
"Don't worry about it. Go to the other room." I say calmly, pushing the door closed with my foot. Once Daniel finishes, he falls back into me and sighs.
"MorBear I don't feel good." Daniel whimpers, holding onto my waist.
"Oh, baby." I say softly. He curls into my lap and wraps his arms around me tightly as I rub his back again.
"Okay Bub, lets get you in bed, you need to rest." I state, starting to get up. That earns a couple whimpers from Daniel but we finally get him into bed.
"I'm going to go get you medicine. Try to relax baby." I say, rubbing his head. I then stand up from my spot beside him but he whines and grabs my arm, making me sit back down. He wraps his arms around my waist and tugs me down to a laying position, holding me like a teddy bear.
"Baby if you want to feel better, you got to let me get up." I say sweetly. I know he really doesn't feel well when he's acting this way. He whines and releases me begrudgingly.
"Okay Bub, I'll be right back." I say and kiss his forehead, earning a soft smile from him. I head downstairs and am bombarded with questions. I guess instead of going back to Corbyn's room, they came downstairs.
"Guys, he's sick. I don't know what else you want to hear. I'm going to get him medicine." I say. Corbyn starts to walk upstairs and I know what he's doing.
"Corbyn!" He stops dead in his tracks.
"Yes." he said, wearily knowing I went full 'mom mode' on him.
"Let him rest." I warn.
"Ooooo she went all mom mode on you!" Jack sang, earning a few laughs but a glare from Corbyn. I walk to the kitchen to ask Mrs. Besson if she had any Pepto-Bismol. Once I gathered all of the medicine, I headed upstairs. I open the door and immediately hear Daniel whimper.
"Morgaaan." He drags out.
"I'm right hear baby. Here, sit up and take your medicine." I say handing him the small measurement of pepto. He takes the medicine and lays back down. I sit on the end of the bed, waiting for him to fall asleep. Instead, his head pops up from his pillow and he holds out his arms to me.
"Cuddles?" I laugh lay down to spoon him whilst rubbing his back. He soon drifts too sleep. After that night of getting up with Daniel to rub his back and comfort him whilst he empties his stomach, it finally reaches morning.
After my shower, I get ready in the bathroom while humming. I suddenly hear a groan and shuffling from the room. I walk out to see Daniel sitting up in bed on his phone.
"How ya feeling, Boo?" I question.
"Much better! Thank you for taking care of me, love!" He says, walking over and kissing my forehead. I guess I would have preferred one on the lips but since he's still getting over the bug, I'll settle for forehead.
"That's what I do, love." I coo.
All of a sudden, the door opens to reveal Corbyn.
"Heyo DaniBoy, how ya feeling?" He asks Daniel.
"I'm fine, thanks to Morgan." He says sweetly.
"Oh you mean Momma Bear?" He says smiling while looking at me and Daniel looks at him confused. "Bro,she was so worried. She went FULL MOMMA BEAR!" Corbyn exclaims. Daniel chuckles and I look at my feet as crimson covers my cheeks. He wraps an arm around me.
"I love you." He whispers, leaning into my head.
"MY PARENTS ARE SO CUTEEEEE!" Corbyn yells, making us jump slightly.