Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Unexpected meeting

I was in sitting in my new room, in our new house, in a new city and in a new country.
I kept on thinking about my friends back in my home, I missed them and would do anything to be able to move back. But I've got to accept that this is my new home from now on, even if it doesn't feel like it, yet.
I looked out of the windows and saw the dark sky over the neighbourhood like a big covering shield. I was tempted for some reason, I really wanted to get out of this place and just take a walk to ease my mind.

————

I walked around the neighbourhood as I tried to memorise the different paths and roads surrounding. In the middle of my deep thinking about why Mercedes is pronounced differently in all three E's, I heard some weird noises behind me.
I turned around and to my surprise, I saw two boys in my age fighting each other. I was in shock and didn't know how to reach on the situation. What could I, an innocent and pure (ye sure) girl, possibly do to stop a fight between two well-built teenage boys?
Well, my instincts of protecting myself were clearly not in place so I walked over and spoke loudly:
"Hey! Hey stop fighting! What are you doing?" I said and hoped to not get a hit in the face. I felt my body getting warmer and took a step back just in case.
The angry boys turned their heads and looked at me with their eyes were glowing in blue and red.
What the hell is happening? Am I dreaming? They have contacts right?
I panicked a little at their appearance, how come that so handsome boys have to be the troublesome ones? I decided to walk over and try to push them away from each other. I tried but they were way too strong for me, they didn't even lose their balance. I looked at each of them with a probably very scared looking expression and just accepted death until one spoke.
"Run away!" the guy with red eyes said as he looked at me with pain.

He was bleeding from his left shoulder, a huge scar right across, all the way down to his chest

He was bleeding from his left shoulder, a huge scar right across, all the way down to his chest. My eyes followed the scar to the small pool of blood on the ground, which made me shift my gaze back up to him. How could he even stand without help? He had lost so much blood but was doing fine, how?
I forgot that he just ordered me to run but answered while I took another step back.
"Why? Just stop fighting, you're already hurt!" I said even though I really wanted to run away, but something told me to not do so.
"Well well well, someone's trying to be brave here" the other boy said with his blue eyes shining in the moonlight.

"What do you mean "trying"? You don't even know me! At least I'm not hurting other people the way you do, because I can separate on what's wrong and right" I said as I tightened my fist

He licked his lips and moved closer to me with scary, long nails coming out from his fingertips. I backed a little but it didn't help.

"Don't touch her, she has nothing to do with this, just let her go" the red eyed boy said.
"She has seen too much, plus, it wouldn't bother me to drink some" the blue eyed answered back. I was shocked but with the blink of an eye, he scratched my throat with his terrifying claws as he then left quickly with me falling on the grass. I could feel the warm liquid running down from my throat as I struggled with my breathing.

Taehyung's Pov
I saw Lucas scratching the innocent girl and how he ran away, that bastard. I couldn't waste my time to run after him, she was dying and I have to save her. I saw the girl laying on the ground and immediately kneeled down to her level to observe the wound.

There is nothing I can do. The police aren't allowed to know about any of this, there is no way to explain it. I can only save her in one way, making her one of my kind. But there is a risk, she can die. But there is also a chance, she can survive.
I thought about my options, I either let her die like this, or try to transform her in hope of keeping her alive.
It's worth a shot, she can survive, but her life will never be the same again.
"I'm sorry for this" I said as I bit her neck. Transformations usually take a couple of hours, so I decided to bring her to my place. I carried her bridal style and walked to my house that I share with my friends.

She was still unconscious, laying in our coach in the living room with all the boys surrounding her

"What did you do to her?" Namjoon asked me as he looked right into my eyes. He knew but wanted my answer.
"She tried stopping a fight between me and Lucas so he hurt her. She was dying, hyung. What else could I've done? I don't want another innocent life to go away, so I bit her. I just hope her body can handle it" I said and looked down on her. Namjoon, who is our leader, just sighed and walked into the kitchen. I knew I screwed it all up again, always me.
"She is waking up!" Jungkook said as he curiously looked at the young girl.

Your Pov
I slowly opened my eyes and felt an horrible headache, damn it was hurting. As I could fully see again, I saw six boys surrounding, all eyes on me.
"Welcome to the pack" another guy said as he walked into the room with a green drink in his hand.