Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Meeting again

You were no longer in the hospital. It had been a week since they let you go. You were living in your old house, the place you used to be in with your parents.
You bought a phone, food and other necessary things with the money your parents had saved for you ever since you were born. Your brother was staying over until you felt better again and helped you with everything.
"Maybe you should take contact with them" he said as he cooked breakfast.
"I don't know how they would react" you said and played with your fingers.
"They visited you, very often, all of them" he said and you repeated his words in your head.
"All of them? Who?"
"The boys, all seven, even your friend from the old house visited you, she even lives in another country" he said and continued his cooking.
"I don't remember more than a few classmates, Jungkook, Namjoon and my family" you said and started panicking.
"What more have I forgotten?" You asked and started shaking. Your brother hurried over to you and hugged you tightly. You cried in his embrace.
"What about inviting them for dinner?" He asked.
"It might bring back some memories" he suggested.

-Hours later-
A knock on the door was heard as you were doing your hair with the straightener. You straightened the last section and hurried downstairs to the hall. Your brother opened the door and greeted the handsome men entering.
"It's nice to meet you again" he said and hugged them all one by one. You watched them awkwardly from a distance and they all stood still when they saw you.
"Hello" one said and tried walking closer but you only took a step back. Your body language told them the only thing they were scared of. You had forgotten them.
"I-I don't recognise any of you, I only know two names which my brother said was two of you" you said and looked down.
"Kim Namjoon, my cousin. And then, Jeon Jungkook, someone I had a special relationship with. I'm sorry for not remembering the others, I'm sure you all meant a lot to me" you took a deep breath and glanced up, looking for their response.
They all looked disappointed, heartbroken, devastated and sorrowful. They had missed your voice, laugh, smile, they had missed you. But the amount crying, praying, hoping and loving they had done was being thrown out like trash. The reality was hard to accept, and they didn't want to.
"But you don't value us that much anymore" one said looked right into your eyes. You just stood still, trying to remember him. He had blonde hair and pale skin, his eyes were small and he had a thin upper lip.
"I'm Yoongi, Min Yoongi, also known as Suga" he said and bowed down. After that, they all started to introduce themselves one by one.

You couldn't stop looking at Jungkook, the memories of you with him flashed back. One time when he tickled you until you cried of laughter and you got your revenge with the help of your friends. Another one when you were playing games together, competing about who's the best and trying to beat each other's scores. And then, the last one, when he was exercising with his thin white shirt, showing all his muscles. You were watching him while you leaned back and smiled as he worked his best. After that, you ran somewhere together, somewhere far away.
Your brother shook your arm lightly and signed you to sit down to eat. You sat down between Hoseok and Jin, they both had warm smiles and would try to not look at you, just like everyone else. Silence filled the air but ended when Namjoon spoke up.
"So, Y/N, how are you?" He asked and stopped eating.
"I-I don't know actually, I guess that I'm good physically, but not mentally" your answer made them lower their heads.
"But, at least, I get to spend time with handsome men" you tried to make them cheer up and small smiles were formed on their lips.
"You're still positive, after everything" Jin said and looked at you.
"I'm sorry for everything" Taehyung said suddenly and dropped his knife and fork on the table.
"For what?" You asked.
"It's all my fault, if I had never bitten you that night, if I never would've brought you to our place, if I never even walked those streets that night, none of this would've happened" he said and looked at you.
"Taehyung, this is not your fault, it was all Dominus" Jimin said.
"What? Who is Dominus?" You brother asked seriously and they all got quiet.
"What do you mean?" You asked. Their eyes lit up in shock.
"You do not remember anything?" Jungkook asked.
"I only remember me running away from something, a few people and myself" you said and looked at them with a confused look.
"We've got to explain everything" Hoseok looked at Namjoon and he began talking.