Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Red eyes

I couldn't control my body that was changing, the pain got worse by every second that passed by. Just as I thought that everything was at the worst point, I lost my eyesight and couldn't see anything. My heart was beating faster than Usain Bolt running and I could seriously hear it. Not not only my heart, but other hearts as well. I heard kids crying, screaming, cars, bees, footsteps, talking, buttons, bags and even the sound of needles falling down. It was like hell, I couldn't stop it and I barely heard my own voice. I cried from it and smashed towards the walls in the small room as I tried to control myself. It was impossible. I hit the walls and heard voices getting closer and closer.
"She's transforming, quickly, we need to take her to the basement before she's losing her shit" I heard someone say, or scream.
"I-I c-can't see!" I shouted as I panicked and cried.
I felt hands grabbing my waist and arms as they tried to get me out of the room. I tried to calm down and walked with them. I could smell who it was, Jimin and Taehyung were leading me down as Namjoon, Jin and Suga were discussing something in front of me. J-Hope and Jungkook were behind us and I could almost sense Jungkook looking scared at me.

"Calm down Y/N, focus on my voice" I heard Taehyung say behind all the voices and sounds that I could hear.
"Y/N, I know that you can hear me, just listen to me and try to calm down" he continued and he started singing. Soon, everyone was singing and I could finally focus on what I wanted to hear. Their voices were like angels sent from heaven. We had reached the basement by the time they finished and they laid me down on something soft, like a couch.
"Get me the supplies" I heard Jin say as he searched for something on my arm. After a few seconds, I felt something sting in my arm and immediately made me get back my senses. It was just like in a movie.
I slowly opened my eyes and quickly got used to the light in the room. I sat up and looked around finding that all eyes were on me.
"So, how do you feel?" Jin asked me as he caressed my shoulder. Taehyung looked at Jin with his eyebrows furrowed but back at me once Jin let go.

"Well, just a few minutes ago I lost my eyesight, claws grew out of my fingertips, I heard more noises then years that earth has existed, I could smell anything and then I mean every single diaper as well. It felt like my heart was about to smash out of me and I transformed into a werewolf. Other then that, I'm fine. Thanks." I said back sarcastically and they all laughed at me.
"I'm serious, I never wanna go trough that shit again" I said as I tucked my hair behind my ear.
"You don't have too, this is just once. But every full moon will be rough" Suga said as he sat down on the couch a few feet in front of me.

I tried to put my hair in a ponytail but the tie broke so I couldn't. I got frustrated and threw the broken tie on the floor as I let my hair fall on my shoulders.
"Hey, her eyes. They are not like ours, they are like Namjoon hyung's" Jungkook said as he looked at me with big eyes.
"I didn't notice that" Jin said as he looked at me with bigger eyes.
"What, what are my eyes like?" I said worriedly and looked at each one of them.
"They are red, like mine, but that's not possible. You haven't killed an Alfa and you were not bitten by one. How can you?" Namjoon said as he walked closer to me examining my eyes. Soon, they all stood around me and started talking about me.
"I've never seen this before"
"It's so cool, what if she's an Alfa?"
"I want red eyes too!"
"HEY guys, I don't want to interrupt your thoughts about my stunning eyes but what the hell does it mean? I mean what is an Alfa, is it like in the movies?" I said as I stood up, still shorter than them all.
"It's a lot more serious Y/N, it means that you're an Alfa. Alfas are the most powerful wolves and they are the leaders in every pack. They are stronger, faster, better and smarter. The only way to be a Alfa is if you kill one, get bitten by one, or if someone in your family is one." Namjoon said seriously as he let his hand go trough his thick grey hair.

"But she isn't bitten by one since I'm not an alfa, and she has never killed one, so this means that-that someone in your family is one" Taehyung said as he looked at me with his brown and warm eyes.
"Is someone in my family a werewolf?"
"Not just a werewolf Y/N, but an alfa" Suga said