Plane Ride

***Indies POV***

I'm sitting in the waiting area, waiting for the plane.

"Could flight MF-395 to England please start to board," I roll my eyes to how sickley sweet she sounds. I grab my bag and put it on my back and get my ticket out of my pocket. I walk up to the lady and hand her my ticket.

"Have a nice flight!"

I mumble a thank you and keep walking.I put my hood up so no one can see my face.

"Why aren't happy going to England?" I  hear a thick Irish accent talking to me.

"Thats for me to know and for you to not!" I snap at him.

"Where are you sitting?" I hand him my ticket "Yay! your inbetween me and Louis! I'll walk with to our seats." He hands me my ticket and I snatch it off him.I already know he's going to drive me insane.We finally arrive to our seats.

"If you want I can go window so your sitting next to Louis?" I asked. I started to walk in but he pushed me away.He sat down so I decided to sit in the middle, sorry louis! "Not trying to be rude but why are you being nice to a stranger?"

"Oh thats right sorry my name is Niall, Niall James Horan and who you are?"

"Indie, Indie Lyla Shwets. So why are you going to England?"

He sighed " I just finished-Louis were have you been?"  A boy with short long chestnut hair and eyes like Nialls with lots of tatoos sits next to me.

"Oh I couldnt find you and who is this?" he askes pointing to me.

"Its a well known fact that it is rude to point and my name is.... Sherill NAH jokes its Indie Lyla Shwets but seriously put the finger down," I say.

"I...Uh...Sorry but did you just sass me?" he asked. I look at him funnily then nod. "Do you know who I am?"

"Louis?"

"Im the sass master from Doncaster, a world sensation from One Direction!"

"Huh? From what direction?"

"Wait you dont know who we are?" Louis askes sounding suprised.

"I'm not as privileged as some kids," I say looking at the ground. Tears start to well up in my eyes.

"LOUIS!"Niall exclaimed. "You made her cry," He puts his arm around me, instead of flinching I instanly turn around and put my head in the crock of his neck. I knew this wasn't me I normally would  flinch and walk away. But something about Niall made me feel safe and loved, Like he was my dad and part of a family. "Louis swop with Harry..."Then darkness drifted over me.

***

hope you enjoyed! xx Meggi