Suprise?

Niall's pov

The car ride was short. Indie has fallen asleep in the back as we slowly pull up out side our house, not wanting to wake up Indie. I get out of the car mumbling not so pleasant words under my breath realizing all the boys are home. I gently pick up Indie  as she begins to slightly stir. Harry locks the car with Indies old Nike sports bag in his hand. He runs to the door and quickly opens it that leads to the hallway. I jog\run to the stairs and take two steps at a time up the stairs, running again to my room  to put Indie in my bed for her to rest. Harry drops her bag next to the my bed. I kiss her forehead and we decide to go down stairs to tell the boy the news.

 When we get down Zayn and Liam were in the middle of a fifa game, screaming at the tv every once in a while. Louis sat there on his phone (as usual) rapidly tapping the screen. I decide to go to the  kitchen looking for doritos because 1) their yummy 2) their my favourite food and 3) Im hungry. Just as I was towards the lounge the door bell rings. Louis hops up off the couch and walks to the big red door. The door bell chimes again before Louis can open it.

"Uh, I have a delivery for Indie Schwets," Harry's curls went flying as he sharply turned to me with a worried expression written all over his face.

"Sorry but w-"

I jogged over and muttered its mine signed whatever he needed to be signed and closed to big red door. Zayn, Liam and Louis look at like I've done a crime.

"So whos stuff is that?" Louis asked.

"A girls," I answered. They all looked at me confused when my head turned to the top of the stair case. Indie is sitting at the top of the stair case with a frown upon her face. She stands up and rushes down to Harry's side. Harry turns to her and tears run down her face.

"YOU ADOPTED HER?!?!?" Indie flinched at the sound of Louis's raised voice and more tears fell. You could softly her her sob but you she is trying to be strong,you could tell. She swiftly turned around and flew up the stairs with aloud bang coming form a door.

"LOUIS HOW DARE YOU?? I thought you loved children? But the way you talked like that was appalling. It's just...It's... It's like I don't know who you are,"

"Niall you can't just bring a child into the house without si-"

"I already told him"

"Without us knowing" Harry stands there awkwardly. "It's stupid... Stupid... Plain stupid"

" Louis I thought you loved children and it would be a nice suprise, but obviously it wasn't," I have lost it and if I were to go on I would be screaming my head off, telling him all the annoying things he does to irrate me but i shove it up my arse and suck it up. Now thats how a real man should deal with his problems.

|||

hey sorry v v late update meg:)