I have to go

I wake with bump and a nudge. I nudge who ever nudged me and get a response of a groan. I unbackle my belt and pull my jumper over my head, I suspect its going to be chilly outside. I stand up stretching  and hear all the bones that can crack,crack. I mumble a thank you to  Harry and swing my backpack onto my back. The isle is jammed with people so me Harry and Niall slump back into our chairs. Nialls hands find my hair and starts to play with it. I give him a strange look and he responds by giving me a shrugg. Finally the last people in the line start to move foward and me Niall and Harry jump in having no trouble exiting the plane.Niall comes in front of me.

Flashes suddenly come from every, left, right, front, back. Harry and Niall come to my side trying to hide me from all the cameras. Niall puts his sunnies on me and Harry puts my hoodie up. We push through the crowd of screaming lunatics and cameras that are trying to blind me. Security comes and pushes away the crowd and we to sprint the gate. Niall askes me something about being okay but i am to distraced to answer.

The crowd buzzes like a bee chanting one direction. Niall and Harry meet up with Louis and two other boys who I asume is Zayn and Liam. Zayn dresses bad boy style and has tatoos but his smile and eyes are friendly. Liam looks like any other flight passenger, sweats and tee. He also looks friendy. Once we've got our stuff, we head to the big doors. My stomach churns as I see the women who is spose to go to the home with me.

"Niall," I tug on Nialls sleeve. " I have to go," My voice is low like I'm trying to hide.

"Hey, Hey don't cry. Why you crying aren't you excited to see your aunt?"

"Thats a lie,"I whisper. " I'm...I'm going to an o-o-orphanage,"

|||

Hi Im soooooo sorry it took forever. Anyway im just going to tell who plays who:

Indie-Thylane Blondeu

One Direction-Themselves

Carter-Hayes Grier

Lila- Emmajadekiely I follow her